Went to visit my Ah Ma yesterday! My mum and I brought some food and stuff for her, as well as a bag, some books and playstation games for my cousins. Ate lunch there and watched TV. Nothing much happened; my mum talked to her parents in hokkien and I stoned. Heard Ah Ma comparing me to my cousin who's of the same age but I didn't really bother. And again the remark about me being taller than my mother and my sister.
I joined some groups on facebook!
Shi Ting joined the groups No, I Don't Care If I Die At 12AM, I Refuse To Pass
On Your Chain Letter., I Use my Cell Phone to See in the Dark and I Dont care
How Comfortable Crocs Are, You Look Like A Dumbass.
Hahaha. Funny! And so true.
I started using MSN messenger in primary 4 and it was also then that I started receiving chain letters from my friends. And with the better-be-safe-than-sorry attitude, I passed on those chain letters to all of my other friends.
But now I don't do that anymore, because it's stupid and the same chain letters keep coming back to me. Even those that I have already received in p4, because everyone keeps passing them on. Which was like, e-mails from six years ago! It's so annoying.
After I realised all this, I stopped passing on all those stupid chain letters and delete them once I see something lame, like getting murdered in bed in the middle of the night, or getting lousy grades if you don't pass it on.
And hello? I'm still alive, sitting here typing this post. Wow. Isn't that fascinating? Now, I only forward e-mails with cute pictures of dogs and cats in it. And those that make me laugh.
Secondly, I use my handphone to see in the dark. It's true. Most of the time, I'm the last one to go to bed, so I have to switch off all the lights. Then I wouldn't be able to see a damn thing, so I use the light from my handphone to lead me to my bed.
My mother thinks that I won't be able to live without my cell phone which is NOT TRUE! (Even though I did freak out a bit at the 2E6 chalet this year when I realised that I forgot to bring my charger) It's just that I'm quite reliant on it. I text message a lot and I use my handphone as a calculator, as well as a clock.
My handphone is funny because there's something wrong with the camera. I dropped it before prom and when I want to take photos, it will say "Camera failed". During prom I dropped it a few times, and the next day it could work! Then I dropped it at home and now it's not working. AGAIN. It has been like that for at least one year already. Booooo.
Last of all, I think that crocs are fugly. If you've been reading my blog you'd know, because I think I did blog about Mdm Wan wearing crocs to class, which is disgusting.
And it was even a trend at that time. I could see many people - especially small kids and the adults who are with them - wearing crocs of all kinds of different colours. Thank goodness that the trend has passed!
I watched the movie, 恋空/ Sky of Love this morning! Amalina lent me the DVD! Haha. She told me that I would surely cry, and I did! Even when the storyline was cliche!
Anyway, to sum it up, the movie is about this girl, Mika, who falls in love with Hiro and because Hiro finds out that he has cancer, he breaks up with her. She doesn't know about his illness, is devasted, tries to get over it and meets another guy, Yu. But when Nozomu tells her about Hiro's illness she goes back to him because she still loves him and it's true love! Yay! But in the end he dies. Boo.
It's just like Low Kay Hua's book, I Believe You. Joanna, who thinks that she is cursed, falls in love with Jacky, who suffers from some kind of illness. Though he had told her that she must never, ever fall in love with him, Jacky loves her back and helped her a lot.
Except that when I read that book a few years ago, I didn't cry because I wasn't that emotional. And I have no idea why I'm more emotional now than I was before.
No comments:
Post a Comment