Monday, December 15, 2008

I've got mail!

Random photo which was taken on National Day this year:


Those who wished me happy belated birthday!
>> Wen Ting, Yi Ting, Junyan, Hong Yong, Vanessa, Hadi (OBBD)

Collected the mail today and found 3 letters addressed to me!

The first one was about the Eagles Award, which isn't a big deal because I got the certificate during prom night already. The big deal was that all the seven of us sec fours from St. John received it! So yay!

The second one was a birthday card from Vanessa! I was surprised to see that the card was filled with orange words on the inside.


I lol-ed at something she wrote in the card! (Okay lah, this picture a bit fake. Was being 自恋 again. Like as if I could foresee that I'd laugh and capture the moment on camera right.)

Anyway, YAY, thanks vv! :D

The third letter looked really similar to the first one. It was to congratulate me for making good progress in my studies and to inform me that I'll receive...

A Good Progress Award??

Wait, WHAT good progress????? I mean, I still failed both my sciences for prelims and my L1R5 was still above twenty. What progress is that? O.O

I was telling my mother this because I was very surprised as I didn't think I made good progress to get a good progress award, and she was like, telling me, "You improved on your E Math and A Math what."

And I was like, soo? And she was like, maybe this award is chosen by the teachers. Then she reminded me that I received one in P4 and maybe it was because Mr. Kang decided to give it to me.

That makes sense because I remember that even though I received a Good Progress Award in primary four, I don't think I really made good progress because I was the only girl from 4D who was posted to 5B, which turned out to be the most notorious class the following year.

Speaking of that, when's the next class gathering hur?

I hope I get good enough results to get into a JC! And I'm not asking for much, I just wanna go to PJC because it's really near.

Oh yeah, and when my sister came home today, the first thing she did was to dump this burger king paper hat on top of my head. Lol! The rules written on the hat are amusing.

No comments: