Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm so bored that I'm doing this quiz

This quiz is from Debby's blog! And YAY, Michelle is back! :D

1.what is your cca?
In nhps, it was choir. In bbss, St. John. Currently, no CCA.

2.would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
If he's younger by a few days or months it may be possible. If much younger, I don't think so.

3.do you enjoy gong to school?
Yeap! I wish there was school today, because I've been stoning at home!

4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
Give some to my parents and let them retire, give some to charity, go on a shopping spree, treat everyone to a meal, etc.

5.will you fall in love with your best friend?
Maybe. Best friends can turn out to be great boyfriends because they understand you really well. It happens in books all the time.

6.which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved?
Neither, because they should go together. To love someone and to be loved back is a blessing.

7.list out your favourite songs.

That's What Girls Do - No Secrets
我的快乐 - 锦绣二重唱
My Love - Westlife
勇气 - 光良
Kidnap My Heart - The Click Five
Love Story - Taylor swift
半情歌 - 元若蓝
That's How You Know - Amy Adams

Uh, there're too many. I'm lazy to type them all out.

8.if the person you liked is secretly attached, what would you do?
Make myself stop liking him, duh.

9.is there anything that had made you extremely happy?
You mean recently? All the birthday wishes, I guess.

10.what makes you angry?
Being made used of. Insults, lies, betrayal.

11.how would you see yourself?
I see myself as a sensitive person who does not have an ambition and still has a lot of learn.

12.who is currently most important to you?
My parents and my sister.

13.would you rather be single and rich or married and poor.
Single and rich. 做个女强人!:D

14.what are you favourite colours?
Purple, green, black.

15.do you believe in God?
Nope.

16.if you fall in love with two people simutaneously, who would you pick?
The one who loves me more, or the one whom i can communicate better with, or the more romantic one, or the cuter one, or...

17.would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done to you?
I'll forgive that someone but I won't forget.

18.what do you want to tell the person you love?
I'm not in love with anyone now.

19.what type of person wil you fall in love with?
I don't really know which type, but currently, I would want to fall in love with a cute, musically inclined guy who is honest, gentlemanly, charming and witty.

20. is it essential that your boyfriend/girlfriend is good looking?
Nope.

No comments: