>> Leongyew, Jiaying, Jiajun, Junyan, Hong Yong, Paul, Shiya, Xueli, Chrystabel, Melina, Ai Ling (A Math tuition teacher), Wei Jie, Matthew.
Last Saturday, my dad brought my mum and I to have steamboat at beach road.
It was a miracle! My parents actually didn't quarrel with one another. Anyway, the place we went to is called 大长今韩国烤肉 or something.On Wednesday, I was prepared to rot at home and was using the computer when suddenly the house phone rang. It was Chrystabel and she was like, “诗雅要请你去吃午餐!”,and in the background I could hear Shiya saying, “我没有啦!” And so I asked her who she was with and heard Xueli's voice in the background too. They were all at Shiya's house.
So I met them at Lot 1 to have lunch together. Shiya brought her younger brother along, who said he wanted to eat at Long John Silver's and so we did. Then we walked around and bought some stuff. Decided to go home and Shiya was like telling Chrystabel, “你忘了我们今天出来的目的吗?”
And so they gave me a jar of cookies as my early birthday present! Yay! They made it at Shiya's house in the morning. THANKS!
Purple words and purple ribbon!
Okay, the cookies look really sweet and I've only eaten one so far. Chrystabel says that there's an S-shaped cookie inside! And there are like, so many cookies! 她们想甜死我啊!And it was my mother's birthday (11th December) so happy 47th birthday to her! Chrystabel was like saying that it was her mother's birthday too! What a coincidence. Shiya joked that they might be long lost sisters. Hahaha.
Oh oh. I just came back from the outing with Melina and Chrystabel!
Melina took an uber long time in the toilet and I was bored!
We went to Suntec City to watch Bolt. Hahaha. We look so funny in our 3D glasses! :D
Anyway, the movie was really funny! I like the black cat, Mittens! :D
And Bolt was especially cute at the part when he had to beg for food! Hahah.
Melina brought some snacks from Taiwan! Yum. Went to Marina Square. Wanted to buy clothes but I'm broke! Then we met up with Jiaying. Chrystabel and I were supposed to surprise her as she didn't know that we were going to meet her too. Hahaha.
Had pizza for dinner at pastamania! Then Melina and Jiaying wanted to "go to the toilet" (suspicious behaviour) and then Jiaying couldn't find Melina but I spotted her and she was a lighting a candle! Yay! They bought me a brownie! Shared half of it with Jiaying. We sat on the steps outside Westmall before going home.
Melina gave me a kitty keychain from Taiwan and a christmas card! Yay thanks!
A few days ago I changed my blogskin and downloaded the 命中注定我爱你 sound track! Yay! This song is 我的快乐 - 锦绣二重唱.
No comments:
Post a Comment