Sunday, November 18, 2012

More dreams

I dreamt that aliens attacked and there was this good alien who helped us. She was really strong and went other to the machinery and tried to turn it off, and had to battle a few aliens. I was looking at her from a higher platform. She got discovered so more and more aliens came. Since she was strong she could defeat them, but she gradually got outnumbered and I was also spotted by other aliens, so I had to flee. While I was running away with some other person, I dumped into some person whom I hated. Apparently this person was supporting the aliens and was very happy with the invasion, so I shot his neck, took his gun and threw my other gun to my friend. We shot some more aliens and met this weird alien who could turn into an evil looking, flaming lion, ready to pounce on us. This alien was also impervious to our bullets. As we were about to have a showdown and it was like a boss fight, JUSTIN CALLED ME AND WOKE ME UP.

I dreamt that my family and I were in some foreign land on a holiday. We were gathered somewhere and somehow my relatives were there. My parents were quarreling which was irritating as usual. Then we had to leave and return to Singapore, so we were pulling and carrying our luggage. We went to the poolside of this building which was our hotel I guess, and my sister jumped from the building and landed in the swimming pool. It seemed like a very normal thing to do in the dream and our parents weren't even surprised. Then I suddenly realised that I didn't bring my phone with me so I ran back to the hotel to get it, wishing that I could easily go back to the hotel the way that my sister came down. Along the way I met my cousin, but the hotel was so crowded that I lost sight of her again, and anyway I was in a hurry so I didn't really care. The hotel allowed animals to roam around freely as well, so it was chaotic. I was running through corridors and avoiding these animals. I happened to meet Anthony, this guy I met at TWSS from the Teaching Internship thing and I told him that I was going back to Singapore. Then I ran to this girl with a cat. I think she was from the foreign land and I spoke to her like I was her friend, telling her that I was going back to Singapore and stroking her pet kitty. I also told her that some guy didn't like her and he had already left for China the day before. (I had no control over what I was saying). Then I got to the hotel room which was super messy and so I had to search like crazy for my phone. I found my Samsung phone which I was not using anymore in real life, but in my dream I told myself that I had placed my SIM card in my old phone before going overseas, justifying the phone's existence in my dream.

No comments: