Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Ice skating at Kallang!

Went out with Michelle, Ruonan, Jack, LY and Bryant last Thursday!

I was supposed to meet Michelle at 12 to have lunch but I woke up at 12 instead!! So I chionged out of the house to meet her while she stoned at the library. Hahaha. Sorry, LYGF! Sorry, princess!

Ate at KFC and then went to Bukit Batok MRT station to wait for the guys. LY was one minute late. He arrived in a car with his family. Bryant was about 20 minutes late. Boo.

Jack joined us at Clementi and Ruo Nan joined us at Kallang. Went to Kallang Leisure Park to ice skate! LY paid for me! So that was my advanced birthday present! Yay! And the skates were really smelly. Could smell them while putting them on. Ewwww.

Bryant couldn't ice skate and he kept holding on to the barrier! Gradually, he let go of the barrier but still had to hold onto someone. So we took turns helping him. Haha.

Group photo! :D

The guys!

Jack wanted to take a photo with me! And after taking this photo I started cracking up! Hahaha. OMG. His head looks so big while mine looks so small lah! So I was like, Nooo I don't like this photo! Must take another one!

The previous photo explains why I was laughing in this one!

Another group photo! Thanked the strangers who helped us take these two group photos instead of skating away with my handphone or something.

And LY was like showing off that he could skate really fast, and that he could skate with hands behind his back! ACT PRO!

It was only after we returned our skates that we read the list of rules at the ice skating rink. One of them was that no more than 2 people can skate together, which means we broke the rule, but there was a spelling mistake so it wasn't a rule.

LY went for the 2E3 class barbeque. Ruo Nan went home. Jack wanted to bring us to eat prawn noodles at Kallang, but it was closed! So we decided to go to town. Jack claimed that "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" was a really good movie so we agreed to watch it.

We went to The Cathay and we were standing at where the huge christmas tree was placed last year. They were still talking so I interrupted because I had to exclaim that the christmas tree wasn't there! Boooo.

We bought the tickets for the 9.30pm show. Before that, Jack insisted that Michelle and I called out parents to ask for permission first, which I thought was unnecessary. I called my mum and she immediately went, "NO!" but after some persuasion she said okay.

But later she messaged me to sort of scold me, so I regretted teaching her how to sms. She was like, "Got flu some more don't want to rest keep going and going", and then, "Don't come back too late no good to bathe late at might"

She typed wrongly! Night, not might. And my sister tells her off for not using punctuation. Haha. But I managed to teach her how to put an apostrophe sign okay! And I always find her messages really funny.

Walked to Takashimaya for dinner. I agree with the article in The Straits Times that the decorations at Orchard Road weren't as pretty as the years before.


Christmas tree like structure made of Coca Cola bottles!

Jack and Michelle in front of a christmas tree like structure of teddy bears!

We were walking back and we came to the end of the path, because there was some construction going on. And instead of crossing the road, Jack was like, just walk through it lah.

So we walked through this narrow thing. And at the end, there was a puddle of water. Boo Jack!

As we were walking, Michelle was asking Jack if he had perfect eyesight, then she realised that I had perfect eyesight too, which made me remember the joke after career day!

Because during career day Jack said he wanted to be a pilot and after career day someone (I forgot who!) joked and was like, St you have perfect eyesight also right? Then you can be Jack's co-pilot! Then Jack will tell a cold joke and you guys will crash.

LOL. So I told them about it! Then Jack and Bryant started crapping!

Shall quote this from from Michelle's blog:

"We're sorry, there has been some delay in the flight. The engine has heated up,
so to cool it down, i will tell you some cold jokes. That would be my first one.
Come on, we can do this."


Ahahah that was so damn funny!!

Bryant and Jack also started singing "There She Goes" which was funny too! AND cute. Hahaha. Bryant would sing one line and Jack would help to echo!

It reminded me of my soundless dream when I dreamt that Bryant was the lead singer of this band with Jack in it. I blogged about it before and it's somewhere in the archives.

Went to the supermarket and we drank from the water dispenser there like we were acting like it was awesome that we could drink from there. Then we searched for water. Michelle and I finally found water and we were comparing prices between all the brands. Lol!

Then we had to search for Bryant and Jack and after we found them, we went to Yamaha to look at the guitar strings.

Finally got into the cinema. Sat in between Jack and Michelle. While waiting for the movie to begin, Jack was asking us about what kind of guys we like. And they kept showing soundless advertisements on the screen which kept repeating.

So whenever the Bruce Lee one appeared I pointed to it and was like, "My birthday!!" Lol. Oh yeah, and at a bus stop at Kallang we saw this advertisement about ZoukOut which is going to be on my birthday too!

Michelle started asking about what kind of girls the guys would like. After a while the movie started. And it was lame!! Okay, the dogs are cute and some parts are funny, but the movie, as a whole, was kinda lame. Should've known that Jack would recommend a lame movie. Hahah.

I was trying hard not to cough during the movie so I drank water and ate lozenges. But I'm well now! Just have a bit of phlegm.

Oh yeah, there was this trailer for another movie and the storyline was very familiar. Then at the end, the movie was entitled, "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist". I couldn't believe it! A horrible book I borrowed from the library could actually become a movie!

The guys went to meet some other guys or something, while I took bus 190 home with Michelle.

Didn't realise that it was so late already and she couldn't take 985 home because the last bus had already left, so I walked her to the taxi stand at the back of Lot 1. Saw that she got into a cab before going home because I felt that it was partly my fault and we should've just taken the train.

Oh yeah, my mum asked me about the outing and I told her that it was Jack who told Michelle and I to call our parents, and she was like, "Orhh, no wonder! I thought so guai suddenly call me."

So now she has a good impression of Jack ._.

Last Sunday I got to eat with my family at Crystal Jade Kitchen. Jie drew on my menu and I got to eat sweet and sour pork. Yay! Then when we had to pay, Mum realised that she didn't bring the voucher. Haha. Went shopping at Causeway Point and spent over $200 in all so we received freebies!

Redeemed a colourful umbrella and a 2009 calendar at the information counter! It's pretty! Both items have the Little Miss and Mr. Men characters on them which is so cute!

And I'm not 16 yet! I'm 15 years, 11 months and 19 days old!

No comments: