Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!

I'm so tired now but I'm still updating! :D

Okay. On 19th December, I met up with Jiaying and Chrystabel to go to the Christmas party Melina invited us to! Turns out that the event was at Ronaldo's house. Been to that condo before. Haha. Anyway, there were games, performances, and even a magic show!

We only ate at 9pm which wasn't very healthy, and even though I don't know like, half the people there, I did have fun!

Group photo!

With Jiaying and Chrystabel!



The next day was a Saturday, and I went out with my parents. Mum and I went to OG while Dad went to Sim Lim Square.

Finally bought a swim suit! Haha. It is a two piece suit and it's blue in colour. There's nothing special about it, and it's plain, but it was on sale! Totally worth the cash. (And like duh, my Mum doesn't want me to wear anything too expensive, too short or too sexy)

We redeemed a free pearl at this counter with our reciept. There's always something to redeem at OG! Haha. Anyway, the people at the counter were busy cutting open the oysters, taking the pearl out and then dipping it into water before giving it to us.

After shopping at OG we went to Bugis Junction to shop some more. On the way, I bought a white pair of sunglasses! It costs only eight dollars plus!

Then we found Dad in his silver van and he drove us to Sheng Siong, where we bough groceries before going home. Yay, got them to buy Ferraro Rocher (which was packed in a bell shaped container with a yellow ribbon on top) and two cans of Pringles. Love them salty chips.



On Sunday, I was playing games on the computer and finished a can of Pringles (salt and pepper flavour! Yayy!) when I suddenly realised that I had to go for St. John BBQ! Just came out of the shower with a towel on when Shiya called, and I was telling my sister, "But how can I answer the phone?!? I'm not wearing anything!" And so told Shiya over the phone, "Erm, she's not wearing anything decent, I'll ask her to call you back in 5 minutes."

What the hell! LOL.

Had some of Mum's fried rice before going. Met Shiya and Amalina at CCK. They said that they came from Jurong Point. Then we met the rest at Bukit Batok. Yunqian and Atiqah were late as they came from Boon Lay as well. (which was such a "coincidence" and I was so retarded not to have realised!) Got to the BBQ area and started writing in the scrap book made for Amalina. Yay!

Dennis served us drinks and even asked if we needed a refill. Haha. Like he was our waiter! Qian Huai was the only sec one there. All the sec two and three girls were there. Our seniors and officers were there too.

Shiya, Amalina, Yunqian and I went to play at this playground. Then we ate some food before going to the Community Centre to use the toilet there. It was very crowded at the CC because there was some Christmas party going on there. We wanted to buy tickets so that we could buy popcorn, candy floss, or take part in the games, but the tickets were sold out!

So we just bought this bowl of dessert for $1. I think we looked quite pathetic because the four of us shared one bowl! Lol! There were two cats stoning beside one another near the void deck. Then when we were leaving, the black one started chasing the white one and it ran into a car! Hahaha.

Went back to the BBQ pit for satays and prawns. Sat with the sec twos. Later, Atiqah had to perform a dare which was to pole dance and to ask this passerby for his number. Hahaha! Then Yunqian had to give a candy cane to this other guy.

Was about to go off when Shiya gave me this card and present! Yay! It was from her, Yunqian, Atiqah, and Amalina. THANKS! I really love the present (matching earrings and necklace)! :D

Got a lift from Shiya's dad and in the truck, Shiya told me that they went to Jurong Point to get my present before the BBQ. And I went home feeling a bit dumb for not suspecting anything. Hahaha.



On Monday, I met Michelle and LY at CCK MRT. They were a bit late because Michelle had lost her Ezlink card at Bukit Batok. At Lot 1, Melina called to say that she saw us. Lol! Yeah, I was being the lamp post there okay!

Ate at the food court and took the bus to Plaza Singapura to meet Mark. He told us that he was eating at Macdonald's, so the three of us looked into the fast food restaurant, wondering why he wasn't there, while he came from behind to surprise us, but failed. Booo. Then we went to Cathay to buy tickets to watch Yes Man.

And because the cinema was too packed, Michelle and I sat in the front row together! Booo. LY sat behind us while Mark sat diagonally behind LY. Even though our seating arrangement sucked, the movie was nice! And it was really funny. Yay Jim Carrey! I don't mind watching the movie again.

Went to Raffles City to window shop before eating dinner at The Food Place! (Don't you just love the name of the food court? It's like, The Body Shop. The Face Shop. Straight to the point and not something stupid!) Saw pretty clothes which I couldn't afford to buy. Boohoos. Ate from the same stall when I went out to watch Bolt with Melina and Chrystabel. Yay!

I was eating when I heard Mark trying to hold his laughter. So I stopped eating and stared at him and he said that I looked like a hamster?! What the hell!

Oh yeah, and Mark kept bullying me by trying to make me crash into walls and by trying to trip me! And by trying to poke me as well. Booo him. Oh yeah, and by suaning me about my height - just because he's one head taller than me! Booooo! I'm the tallest among the sec fours in my CCA, as well as in my family okay! And I'm supposed to have short genes!

Anyway, after dinner, LY and Michelle took the bus back while Mark and I took the train (but we went back by different routes). Oh, and Michelle got me a birthday present from Indonesia! Thanks! :D



I thought I could stone at home on Tuesday but my Mum was on leave so she brought my sister and I out. I was pissed because she woke me up in the morning and I was still really sleepy and kept rubbing my eyes on the way to Mount Elizabeth Hospital.

My sister and I waited for our mother to come out of the clinic so we talked and stoned there. The funny part was when we were talking about what our parents. They had quarrelled over biscuits, nuts and the TV. Lol! And my sister said that mother was actually talking about her general discontentment in the marriage, but used biscuits as her talking point. Hahaha.

Anyway, the doctor was the one who delivered my sister and I, and my mum said that he likes to see the babies he had delivered because there's a sense of achievement. So after her check up, mum asked us to go in to see the doctor, who was nice and told us that he was going to perform a magic trick. My sister was like, "But I'm nineteen!!" Lol!

After the magic trick, we went to Wistma Atria to have teppanyaki for lunch. Went shopping at Paragon and Far East Plaza as well.

Oh, and at Far East Plaza we decided to have dinner at Ramen Ten and my legs were tired while mother was still chatting away with the waitress at the front of the restaurant, so I was irritated and the food I ordered got stuck in my teeth and it hurt, so I pushed everything away and I refused to eat. Then I vowed not to eat at Ramen Ten again.

Sorry lah, I was so PMS-ing! (premenstrual syndrome)
When I have moodswings and become really grouchy and irritated at everything, it's a sign. And only my mother is able to tell. Hahah.

Forgot to add that we saw them filming the 女人大主义 show at Far East Plaza. I liked the episode last week.



Yay! Finally almost done with this entry, and it starts to rain all of a sudden!

Taken on the day I went out with nureen:)

I didn't go out this christmas! Boooo. I was at home on Christmas eve AND on Christmas day. There was supposed to be a family gathering on Christmas day but it was cancelled because the response was not very good. Yay no gathering! 'Cause family gatherings are boring. But boo, now the gathering is postponed to new year's day.

Shrek the Halls is nice! Puss in Boots was so cute when he was telling his version of a Christmas story. Especially when he played with the ball at the end of his Santa hat! Cute!!!!

I want to watch Bedtime Stories!

Picnic next week! :D

No comments: