Sunday, December 28, 2008

New clothes for the new year!

I changed my blogskin to this neon blue one yesterday, but I don't really like the links being up there and I'm lazy to shift them anywhere else, so I think I'll switch back to the blogger layout when I have the time.

Went for a shopping spree at Lot 1 today with my mum! Oh my gosh, I didn't know I would buy so many clothes! And my mother was willing to spend and get me new clothes because she saw that I kept wearing the same ones from Mango so yay! Clothes for the new year!

First, we went to this shop and was just browsing through some clothes when this salesgirl came up to us very enthusiastically, and before I know it, I was brought to the fitting room with 4 tops and 1 skirt to try. Had to try all of them and show my mum. Then I told her that I liked the skirt and 2 of the shirts, and I thought that was it, I'm getting these three items and we're leaving.

But noooo, the salesgirl pops out and gets me to try on another skirt. Then my mother asked her if they had any three quarter pants for me to try. So she got 3 pants for me to try, too.

I didn't like the other skirt, as well as the pants. Again, I told my mother what I wanted and we went to the cashier. Then the cashier told us to buy above $200 and get the membership card so that next time we'll get a 10% discount. So my mother decided to buy one of the shirts that I had tried on, as well as the skirt and pants which I didn't like.

Boo. I don't like that shirt but mum says that I look nice in it? I don't think so! And I'm OK with the skirt, but not the pants.

So my mum applied for the membership card and got it straight away. Other than mentos, took free, empty ang paos from the counter as well.

Anyway, we were off to the second clothes store. Got to try the three quarter pants I've been eyeing on. The salesgirl at this other store was also quite helpful, but thankfully not TOO helpful because I didn't want another round of trying on so many clothes likes there's no tomorrow.

I tried on a pair of jeans too, which are nice. The salesgirl said that I have long legs and got me to try on another pair of jeans which are not so nice. So I just got a pair of jeans and the three quarter pants I wanted. Yay!

Paid, went to NTUC, and on the way home, I told my mother I didn't want that skirt and pants and top from the first store we went to. And again, she insisted that I looked nice in that shirt, and even if I didn't want the skirt or pants she can give it to my sister.

And anyway, she just wanted the membership card.

Like, whatever. I doubt that my sister would wear those pants. Mum also said that I don't have to go shopping anymore for the whole of next year.

So YAY! I like that skirt and that three quarter pants and that pair of jeans and those 2 tops! Are you confused? I'm making myself confused. I'm typing this post too quickly till I don't know what I'm typing.

No comments: