Mr. Cha announced this morning that LESSONS TILL 4PM ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! :D
TAGGED BY MARCUS!
2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Italy! Venice!
3) What’s your favorite thing to do?
Talk crap/sing/do stupid things/go out with my friends!
4) Do you think money can buy happiness?
It can only buy temporary happiness.
5) If you can have one dream to come true, what will it be?
Everlasting happiness :)
6) Have you ever run away from home and where did you go?
Nope. I'm too guai!
7) Have you ever played an instrument?
I learnt the piano until grade 5, before my mother had me to quit.
8) If you win $1million, what will you do?
Save and spend! Treat my friends to a meal! Not before screaming like crazy of course.
9) What do you think of yourself?
Emotional, sensitive, talkative yet soft :D
10) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Marcus? Well, I think he's cheerful, intelligent and funny :D
11) What makes you happy?
Love! It makes the world go round.
12) What type of person you hate most?
I have no idea because I try not to hate.
13) Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Hopefully having a stable job or something? I'm drifting down the road of life aimlessly.
14) If you have a superpower, what will it be?
I want the power to fly, become invisible and be a water bender (like kitara from the avatar!)
15) What do you think is the most important thing of your life?
Having no regrets!
16) If it's the end of world, what will it be your last wish?
Nothing. If it's the end of the world, what's the use of making a wish?
18) Which anime character you like most?
THE HITACHIN TWINS FROM OURAN! KAORU AND HIKARU!
19) Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him?
I don't like anyone right now but even if I did, I don't think so!
TAGGED BY MICHELLE AND DEBBY!
Question 1: How long will you wait for someone you love?
Answer: It depends.
Question 2: What do you hope for now?
Answer: To do well for prelims and 'O' levels!
Question 3: What is the last thing you do/say if tomorrow is the end of the world?
Answer: What's with this end of the world thing? So pessimistic.
Question 4: Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Answer: I don't hate them, but it's normal to get irritated with them once in a while.
Question 5: What will you do if your bestfriend has been kidnapped?
Answer: Laugh evilly, because I would be the one who had kidnapped her. Kidding!
Question 6: Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Answer: Of course! Ask Leyu or Samuel for a more detailed explanation.
Question 7: Will you snatch your love back?
Answer: Only if we still have feelings for each other.
Question 8: What is your desired age of marriage?
Answer: Below 30?
Question 9: Are you happy with your life now?
Answer: Generally, yeap!
Question 10: What if your crush asked you out?
Answer: Yay for me then. But I'm not crushing on anyone now.
Question 11: What will you do when you have a crush that knows you have a crush on him?
Answer: Pretend I don't know that he knows! But I don't have a crush so this won't happen to me anyway.
Question 12: What feelings do you hate the most?
Answer: Depressive ones. Having this sinking feeling in my chest kind of emo feeling.
Question 13: What will you do if you fall in love with a boy?
Answer: Do I actually have to do something?
Question 14: What are you looking forward in the coming weeks?
Answer: NATIONAL DAY!
Question 16: Who do you hope to always be there for you?
Answer: My family, and my close friends.
Question 17: Do you find life meaningless?
Answer: Of course not! We were all brought into this world for a reason.
Question 18: Where do you think can true love be found?
Answer: At the most unexpected places.
Question 19: Do you believe that there's true love?
Answer: Of course!
Question 20: What is your greatest wish?
Answer: To do well for the 'O's! I can't think too far ahead since I'm constantly being reminded that without 'O' levels I can't do anything, blah blah blah.
Next quiz!
1. What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
Good friends!
2. Do you turn you cell phone off?
Nope, almost never. Only for examinations.
3.What happened at 10.00am today?
We were having chemistry practical.
4.When did you last cry?
Saturday night.
5. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Eww. I hate peanut butter.
6. What do you want in your life now?
To attain the knowledge of chemistry and physics!
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or you just put up your hood?
Carry an umbrella, I don't have a hood. If not I'll walk in the rain.
8. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
My soft toy cat! And my bloster.
9. What bottom are you wearing now?
Shorts.
10. What's the nicest text in your inbox says?
It says, (copies into blog word for word): Lol stare at the sunrise, sunset and the moon to know that we're looking at each other:-Pyea telepathy!Haha
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Yeah, I think so.
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope.
13. What was the last movie you caught?
10 Promises to my Dog!
14. What are you proud of?
Passing three A-math tests this term!
15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
That's a secret:)
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Fall for You - Secondhand Serenade
17. Do you have any nicknames?
Yeap. Like, Ting Ting, ST, Tina, Cat, and a whole bunch of nonsensical ones from my sister.
18. What does your last message in your inbox says?
It's from Nureen, 'cause I asked about homework.
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
12am? Can't remember.
21. Who gives you the best advice?
Mummy! Paul. Leongyew?
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nope, I don't think I'll like it.
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Nobody.
24. Is anything bugging you right now?
My sucky grades!
25. What/ Who was the last thing/person which/who made you laugh?
Shiya! We were talking crap while going home from school today.
26. Do you wear toe socks?
Of course not.
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Some random number.
28. Had you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.
29. What annoys you in a person?
Hypocrisy/arrogance/selfishness.
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Not right now.
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
No.
32. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
That's an attractive offer, but still. No way.
33. What is the colour of your room?
Yellow and blue cupboard, white walls, but there's this colourful poster too.
34. Do you believe in the saying 'talk in cheap'?
Isn't it, 'talk is cheap'?
35. Who is the last person to lay on your bed?
Me! Duh.
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Mummy!
37. What do you say to the person you have crush on?
WHAT'S UP WITH YOU AND CRUSHES? I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH!
38. Do you have a life?
Obviously.
39. Have you ever think someone died, when they haven't?
Nooooo.
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
What profile song?
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I can't remember.
42. Last time you smiled?
A while ago.
43. Have you changed this year?
I'm not sure about that.
44. What are you listening to right now?
When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls.
45. Are you talking to someone when doing this?
There's no one to talk to!
46. Do you walk with your eyes closed or opened?
Open! The only time I walked with my eyes closed was during the 12 hour hike at advance NCO course camp.
47. Is there a quote you live by?
Not really, even though I like reading meaningful quotes on the internet.
48. Do you want someone you can't have?
Nope.
50. What is the worst idea you had this week?
To do this quiz.
51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
The quiz before this one.
52. Are you happy with your life right now?
Would you be happy if preliminary exams are in 13 days?
53. What song describe your life?
No song would be long enough to do that, would it?
54. Does the person know you like him/her?
I DON'T LIKE ANYONE! I think the maker of this quiz is obsessed with this shit.
55. Who always make you laugh?
All my friends. And the guys in class like the parrot family, IBM, and Bryant.
56. Do you use other language other than english?
Chinese!
57. Are you blond?
Noooooo.
58. What is your favourite song?
Too many favourite songs to list out.
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
There's school, as usual.
60. Who do you chose to die with?
Why would I choose to die with someone? That's so evil.
61. What do you think you are like?
I'm like Shi Ting. Shi Ting is unique and there's no one else like her.
62. Where have you been today?
School!
63. What game do you play often?
Neopets? Not so often now.
64. Who are you missing right now?
No one in particular.
65. If you would have to chose between friends and love, which will you chose?
This is a stupid question, because I love my friends and friendship is a kind of love, so they can't be two separate things.
66. What are you doing right now?
Listening to music while doing this really stupid quiz.
67. Which primary school are you from?
NAN HUA PRIMARY!
68. Name 3 colours that you like.
PURPLE! Then grey and pink.
69. What emoticon you like to show?
:D and :)
70. What is life to you?
This really long journey which wise old men claim to be short.
71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Not talk to anyone and just think it over. Or write in my diary.
72. Who did you chat last in msn today?
Paul and Michelle.
73. Who do you admire most?
Mummy! She's taking care of a mental patient. Oh, and Nurses' Day was last Friday.
74. Which month are you born in?
December.
75. How are you feeling right now?
Bored.
76. What is the time right now?
6.53pm. The korean drama on channel U is starting soon!
77. Where are you now?
Using the computer in the living room.
78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I've never dyed my hair before.
79. Why are you doing this test?
Because I'm bored.
80. What do you do when you are moody?
Try not to talk to anyone unless I'm being spoken to.
82. Who is more important to you?
83. Do you think you have enough confidence?
84. Who is the person you trust most?
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after raining?
86. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
87. What is your goal for this year?
88. Do you believe in eternal love?
89. What do you love?
My friends, my family, cats, purple, potatoes, sweet and sour pork, taking photos, going to parties/gatherings, shopping, playing, slacking!
90. Do you think it's Global Warming now?
Duh! Ice caps will melt and drown Singapore one day.
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
93. Do you believe in God?
No.
94. Who cares for you most?
Mummy!
96. What'll you bring when you fight?
High heels. LOL.
97. What have you regretted in your whole life?
I can't think of anything.
98. What would you feel if no one cares for you?
Sucidal.
99. What if your stead two-timed you?
Cry.
100. Who(5) would you sabo next?
Nobody, because this quiz is stupid.