Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shut up leh

I'd wish that my mother can just SHUT UP. She keeps nagging and nagging that it's giving me a headache. I can't wait until I grow up and live alone. Then I can have the peace and quiet that I want. Which only exists when I'm the only one at home. Which is quite rare nowadays.

Eeeeeeeeeeee. Guess what? The stupid teacher at the English oral just now didn't pay attention to me at all. Yeah, I did screw up my oral (especially picture discussion) because for two of the questions they had asked me, I didn't really answer to the point. Which means that I'm going to fail my English and die.

Anyway, after I talked about the girl on the right wearing a hat who seems to be the leader as she is telling them the design of the sand castle they are about to build, I was surprised that one of the examiners asked, "So what do you think is the role of the woman on the right?"

And so I had to repeat what I had just said, but in a different way. Which also made me worry because I started thinking that maybe she asked again because I infered wrongly, and whether the woman could be one of the organisers or the judge of the competition or something. Or maybe she thought that I was talking a different person. And then while I was thinking and worrying about that, she presumed that I was hesitating and asked me another question. Which was weird. "What do you think these people would be doing in the afternoon?" It confused me. I mean, I thought the picture was taken in the afternoon. Like as if people would build sandcastles at night or something.

Jeez. What kind of examiners are these. They looked so bored. To think that we were told to look focused while waiting for our turn. If we can look focused even though we were tired after a day of school and already feel like sleeping, why can't THEY be focused as well? Yeah, it may be super boring to be oral examiners, but at least they are paid, so they should do their job well.

I'm so pissed.

And fuck off lah, punitha. You don't always have to announce my mistakes to the class. Even if you should, can't you be more subtle and tactful about it? Do you have to call us stupid/ idiots/ morons all the time? You think everything is common sense. If we make idiotic mistakes, it is plainly because we have an idiotic teacher!

On a lighter note, CME was so funny today! Prakash and Bryant had to read to the class something about voting, so they decided take turns, each saying a word. Then Jack, Mark and Alan joined in as well.

My mother is telling me how I shouldn't be blogging and letting people know my thoughts and she says that my sister doesn't blog, which, by the way, IS A LIE, but I'm not saying anything, and she's telling me that I will cry when I see that I score more than twenty points for my 'O' levels. First of all, she is cursing me and not being very encouraging. Secondly, she doesn't even LISTEN to what I say, even though I have to come home everyday from school to listen how she complains about work and repeats the same old story OVER AND OVER again! What else can I do but BLOG?

Ugh, my headache is getting worse.

No comments: