National day was so fun! Met up with a whole bunch of people and had lunch before going to mount faber. Took photos along the way. Had fun at the henderson waves bridge! Played games like the polar bear and hunter game, the missing 20 cent coin, and chop chilli chop.
If I remember correctly, Melina's friends who came were: Phoebe, Maria, Marcus, Chit Huat, Jian Hui, Royston, Ronaldo, Patrick. When I met them at Bukit Batok MRT station, all of them came over, introduced themselves and shook hands with me. It was pretty awkward. Lol.
My mother is nagging me to get off the computer, and I'm supposed to be on hiatus anyway. But I keep telling her to give me five more minutes to upload photos!
We parted ways at harbourfront MRT station. The six of us went to city hall. just for fun, I kept ending my sentences with 'WORH..' at the back, and at the cocoa tree chocolate shop, the others started copying me! Later it became 'SIAH!' and then 'SEH!' It was so so funny.
Ate at the very crowded macdonalds. Verrrrrrry crowded. Upsized my meal because my mother wanted the Beijing olympics coca cola glass cup thingy. Bought a black top and a pink belt which was on sale. The salesperson dude was really nice.
Oh yeah, and when we wanted to go watch the NDP fireworks, Chrystabel accidentally stepped on my slipper! The strap was broken and we walked back to buy me some new ones. While walking back into marina square, we could hear more fireworks. Ahhh. Because of my lousy, worn out slippers which snapped off at the wrong time, we couldn't see the fireworks. But Melina, Ruo Nan, Michelle, Jiaying and Chrystabel were okay with it:)
And in the end, we kind of had a shopping spree! They brought me to john little and I was amused when Michelle told me not to move unnecessarily, because it wasn't like I was injured or something. Hahaha. There was a 20% discount for the new pair of sandals I bought! It's nicer than my old pair, too. Jiaying has good taste! Chrystabel offered to pay half but I refused to let her, so she said she'll buy me a pair for my birthday. Lol!
Had lots of fun! but I spent like, $58.65! Counted how much i spent while eating a strawberry sundae at the bus interchange with melina till 11pm. She had a hot fudge sundae. Anyway, I'm totally broke now. Omg.
Photos below! I'm lending chrystabel my USB thingy for her camera on tuesday so that she can send me more photos! Will post them up and blog more next time.
I ♥ taking random photos! :D





The Beijing olympics opening ceremony last night was so cool. I was watching tv and exclaiming about how they could move in sync! And I stayed up while waiting for Singaporean team to make their entrance. I was half asleep when they finally appeared, with Li Jiawei holding the flag.
Oh yeah, and before going out yesterday I was freaking out because Hadi called me. Haha. Hadi from OBBD, I mean. I had saved his number in my handphone but never thought much about it. After bathing, I checked my handphone to see what time it was and whether I was going to be late. But instead, it reflected that I had one missed call from Hadi. So I was like, O.O, because it was probably an overseas call.
This morning he smsed me saying that he was at the airport in Singapore for OBS. No wonder he called! He did tell me before that he was going for OBS at the end of the year, but I didn't know when. I had to decode his messages before replying, because his english isn't very good. He said that he's going to have to kayak to pulau ubin tomorrow.
I'm supposed to be on hiatus but I had actually typed two entries before this one. so I'll combine them since I didn't publish it.
I really really really should go on hiatus.
For real this time.
Seriously.
06/08/08 (5.41PM)
I was going my history SBQ homework last night while listening to 98.7, and suddenly Jeremy from 4E3 called in during 'YOU COMPLAIN!' of the 'Muttons to Midnight' show. He complained about our holding school near bukit timah and how the facilities suck, because three tables in his classroom are broken, and in the afternoon it's damn hot. He also added that it has been like that since last year, and we're moving back next year but he's a sec four so he won't be able to enjoy the new facilities. So the DJs were like, ask your teacher to have lessons at bukit timah hill! Then if got test or exam can say your paper fly away. LOL.
Anyway, the stupid thing is that Mrs. Toh didn't plan to collect and mark our homework as she just got us to check our answers with hers. She mentioned something about having a conscience but who cares. I mean, everytime this happens in school, I would always feel that we've went through all the hassle just to complete the work on time, but aren't really accessed or given feedback about it. We might as well be home schooled or something. Like, buy a whole stack of specimen papers to do at home, and then check answers just like how we did ISPL.
After the A-Math test today, Nilesh came into our class and I have no idea why, but he came over to my left. Jack was on my right and Bryant was behind me (because duh, he sits there) so it seemed that they had surrounded me while they were talking to each other. Then Nilesh was like, "Hello Shi Ting! 你很漂亮, 我爱你." in a funny way because he spoke chinese? It was so random! Hahaha. So i laughed and said "谢谢", while Jack was all, "Eh Nilesh don't flirt lah!" LOL. Nilesh said "I like her cannot is it?" or something. Haha. Such jokers.
Aromatherapy! Mother bought candles and placed one inside this red to white gradient coloured jar like thingy with holes in it for oxygen and so that the pretty flame can be seen. She added water on top, which is designed to be of dish shape to contain it. She then added a few drops of "Pumpkin Nectarine". I suggested to mix the two flavours, so i added a few drops of "Daisy Garland" too. So the house is now filled with a fragrance so sweet that I don't feel like doing my homework. But I still think that the sample of ester Mrs. Ooi had passed around in class smelled better.
11 days to prelims, but I'm still effing weak in my sciences.
08/08/08 (6.58PM)
NDP celebrations were boring, even though Nureen and I tried to get high by singing along with the propaganda songs. Took some photos! Was complaining about the heat and how everything was so disorganised. Oh, and how it was Punitha's fault that I was even present today, because if not for the darn test, I would've skipped school. I think that's what I did last year because I don't remember how it was like. Plus, we didn't receive fun packs either. We just received some files. I remember that at the old school after the parade, we'd stand at the back in our full-u, playing with the party blowers and waving the Singapore flag. It was so much fun than being at this shit holding school.
Anyway, we had the physics test in class till 10.15am, and we were dismissed. Debby, Josephine, Yi Ting, Brenda and I went to Westmall to eat. Then Debby went to buy something while the rest of us went to the library to borrow books. Yi Ting introduced this sick book to me, saying that it was nice. Then she accused me of being sick too. Tsk tsk! This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. Brenda and I got earrings before we headed home. Yi Ting wanted to go and play badminton or tennis, but Josephine and I said she wasn't SERIOUS enough. Hahaha.
NOTE: From today onwards, comments can be made at the bottom of my entries, as well as on my tagboard. And I'll go back to replying my tags on my tagboard:)
No comments:
Post a Comment