Met Samuel (junior) in bus 77A and while walking to the school gates, we met shiya and meirong. Passed the last bit of st john stuff that was still with me, to Jun Yan. In class, Ma'am Liping gave out the papers.
The exam ended at 9.25am! Went to Westmall with Michelle, Chrystabel and Melina. Being a bunch of indecisive people (with Michelle and I suffering from severe decidophobia), we could not decide on where to go for breakfast/lunch.
When we (finally) went to McDonald's, we each bought the filet-o-fish student meal with the burger, ice milo and a hashbrown. Because, like I just said, we're indecisive people. Had a good laugh talking about dreams and the subconscious mind.
Melina and I wanted to go to Michelle's house, because we have never been to her house before, but Chrystabel didn't want to, so she went home. But Michelle didn't want us to go to her house, so she said that we should go to my house or Melina's house. So we stood at the Bukit Batok MRT control station not knowing whether to walk through the gantries. Because, like I just said, we're indecisive people.
So we (finally) went to my house, which was initially empty as my sister stays in a hostel and my parents were both working. We used my computer to watch the first two episodes of 'Couple or Trouble'! I'm currently trying NOT to go to that particular website to watch the third episode. It's addictive. Plus, we're prelim-ing now. I CAN ONLY WATCH AFTER THE 'O' LEVELS!
The white persian cat in the show is so cute!
Called Leongyew using my house phone, because Michelle wanted to ask him something. She managed to get him sound so agitated. Hahaha. We passed the phone back and forth to talk to him, and at one time, he was talking about how many people are needed to build a swimming pool, because he was trying to solve a math question. It was so funny! Maybe LY was agitated because he was talking to people who are decidophobic.
Then Michelle and I played guitar hero on my PS2! Yay. I have two CDs, so I asked her to choose one. We switched to the other CD later. Because, like I said before, we're indecisive people.
Realising that we have to study for A Math, the three of us sat down together to do some questions. I did my tuition homework. I think we talked a lot instead of doing math. Mummy came back from work and jie came back from NTU too. She was analysing some literary thing. And we finished all the biscuits in the tupperware container.
After they left, Mummy said she was surprised that Michelle looked so demure but was so talkative. Hahahaha.
Oh yeah, & HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOSEPHINE AND UMA! (21st August)
| Your Birthdate: December 13 |
![]() You don't love lightly. For you, love is always a serious undertaking. However, you are able to love many types of people. You can bring out the best in almost anyone. Love surprises you often. You never know when or where you'll find it next. Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1 Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5 You are most compatible with people born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st of the month. |
| You Are An Intro-Extrovert! |
![]() Sometimes you're social - sometimes you're shy You've got a bit of an Introvert / Extrovert split going on You enjoy all sorts of situations. Parties, small groups, and alone time. Too much of one, and you'll long for the other. You need variety! Chances are, you've got both serious and fun friends - and they don't get along. |
| Your Are a Blue Rose |
![]() You represent the unattainable and fantasies Your vibe: larger than life and intoxicating Falling in love with you is: like seeing a whole new world |



No comments:
Post a Comment