

It was so pretty and huge. And it looked like it appeared from my house. Hahah. Look closely and you can see that it's a double rainbow! The photo is lousy lah, 'cause it's Mark's handphone camera.
Playing Guitar Hero at Donovan's house during the impromptu sleepover was so fun! But they suan-ed me with the stupid stalker song - One Way Or Another. LOL. And there was the prediction of your love life thingy using poker cards, which was so scarily accurate (I had it done three times okay!). Truth or truth at the fitness corner in the middle of the night was so fun as well. We saw the three stars in a row thing, the ORION's belt or whatever. Then we pointed to this telecommunications tower which was lit with red lights, and said it was PAVO. Was feeling high while playing on the see-saw and we sang all kinds of different songs.
Oh yeah, on Tuesday (3rd March), Xueying, Justin and Donovan (COLD-BLOODED SADIST EMO GAY GUY!) came to my house after school and we played on my Wii! YAY. Mark joined us too. Justin was so proud that he got platinum for a song on "American Idol" lah. Oh oh, and that Mr. Augustine Ng, our history teacher who's been teaching us about the Cold War, stays at Northvale too! We met him at the gate. He just lives at block 61. I was like, O.O.
I think school is slackish because I'm such a slacker and I've not been doing anything much.
The only thing I can be proud of right now is that I got 7/10 for my chinese compo! I don't have any corrections to do. Hahah. It's a big deal for me okay! Plus, I wrote about cats for the topic, 我最欣赏的动物.
Watched "Marley & Me" yesterday. With Mark Lim lah. Met Nureen, Josephine, Brenda and Beatrice at Lot 1 as well and at Long John Silver's they started bombarding me with questions. Hahah, funny!
Must must go out with Vera on a Friday soon!
I was supposed to go out with Vera on Friday but I was like, AIYA! Cannot! Got cross campus run thingy! Then it was canceled because of the release of the 'A' level results so I was like, AIYAH we can go out already! But she was like, AIYAH cannot, I booked my dental appointment on that day! But later she was like AIYAH you can come to the appointment with me! But I was like, AIYAH cannot I'm going out with Mark! (I crack myself up by telling this story in singlish, I don't know why. But of course we didn't sms in singlish lah)
I WANT A 4E2 CLASS GATHERING! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment