Saturday, February 28, 2009

:D

Funny Pictures
more animals

Yay cute kitty!

Orientation was a blast! It ended at like, 13th February. I know I'm so outdated in typing this post but I seriously can't find type to blog. Like boo. This will just be a short post to appease the people who have been complaining that they keep seeing the same thing every time they go to my blog.

Anyway, I've gotten my PJ uniform from this shop at teck whye. I feel more like a JC student when I wear it.

We've been having proper lessons for the past two weeks and I think I'm getting used to the system. I've also been going for choir practices three times a week except for last wednesday, when I went to NTU with mum to watch my sister perform in a play and see her play being staged.

Went out with Michelle and Mark last Saturday, too. Just walked around orchard.

And after school on Tuesday, I hung out with some of my classmates after school at Lot 1. On Thursday, we had our measurements taken for our dress we would be wearing for the SYF choir competition. Lectures are hell boring, and we make fun of our econs tutor and GP teacher.

I'm typing this in the middle of the night because I can't sleep and I'm at Donovan's house. We just had our class BBQ here. Yay! 09A04 is so united! Two weeks into school and we've already had our first class gathering. Haha. Plus, pictures are already up on facebook.

Miu Yen, Joshua, Xueying and Donovan are here in the living room sleeping as well, and I'm the only one left awake and typing on his laptop. I should try to get some sleep.

No comments: