Monday, February 02, 2009

My first day at PJC!

I saw Shiya and Amalina the first thing in the morning at the bus interchange while waiting for Brenda and Nureen. Haha. Nureen was late again! But we reached school on time lah. And so many people from BBSS were posted to PJC too! I was really like >> o.O

We went to check which orientation group we were in and I was in OG19, which is the group sitting at the back of the hall so I just walked in and sat down straight away (next to the dustbin). Everyone in the hall was supremely quiet. And I kept feeling the urge to talk. The silence was too unnatural. I don't remember the first day at BBSS to be that quiet.

After the admin stuff, the principal addressed us and the different HODs talked to us about the subjects offered at PJC. It was so boring I kept checking the time because we were supposed to have a break after the talks and I was getting restless. The only interesting thing was that the HOD of English sounded like Jiazhe. Hahaha. Oh yeah, and I got to talk to two girls sitting near me - Ann Nee and Esther.

During break, I was with Nureen and Beatrice at first. Then I joined Shiya, Atiqah, Amalina and Shahidah. Yay for chocolate croissants at the snack bar!

We had OG time, which was to play icebreaker games, but OG19 wasn't very enthusiastic and I wasn't feeling hyper anyway. Shunyu and Shimin are in OG19 too. And Ann Nee is from SJAB! No wonder she looked so familiar. I realised this during the game, Blow Wind Blow.

The tour around the campus was okay. I like the school building! It's pretty. Oh, and when my group was passing another group, I saw this familiar guy and while I was looking at him, he was looking at me in a weird way as well. So I confirmed that it was Low Zheng Hua (6B). I waved and he waved back. Speaking of that, I saw Charlene Chan (4D) and Joan Poon (6B).

I seriously don't know why I have such good memory to remember the full names of my primary school classmates, you know. I don't even know if they remember me anyway.

I had lunch with Ann Nee, Esther, and three guys from our group. I forgot their names already. Hahah. Saw Jiaying and Chrystabel in the canteen! The food is OK. Turns out that Esther is from Christ Church and she knows Mark Lim. Oh yeah, and the china guy was like, we should play a game and the loser will return all the plates. And he mentioned 剪刀石头布? Lol! In the end we returned the plates ourselves.

There was a talk by the student council. Then they JC2s taught us the school song and the college creed, as well as some cheers. But the people around me didn't participate so I wasn't feeling high and I stoned with everyone else. Haha.

And I was smsing my twin, Vera Chye! I was toooo bored lah.

Walked out of school with all the E2 girls like Pei Jun, Debby, Vanessa, Chrystabel, Nureen, Brenda, Beatrice. We were talking about the subject combinations. Then Vanessa, Chrystabel and I deviated from the group as we decided to walk to Lot 1. I walked straight home, of course.

Which is a mistake because I forgot to return my library book. Ahhh.

No comments: