Sunday, March 29, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

The movie, "Confessions of a Shopaholic", CLAIMS that it is based on the best selling novel.

I didn't read all 5 books and I only read the first one, but Luke Brandon definitely isn't the editor of successful savings and Derek Smeath didn't expose Rebecca on the TV show she was on.

There are like so many other things about the movie which is different from the book as well, like how the setting was supposed to be in London and not New York because she only moves to New York with Luke in the second book, but I won't go into detail. Overall, the movie wasn't as nice and as funny as the book was.

And even if I were to judge the movie without comparing it to the book, I would still say that it's lousy because it was filled with slapstick humour and it even became a bit boring at certain parts. They probably should've stuck to the book, which was far more interesting.

It was a waste of ten bucks. Too bad for Mark.

There aren't any good movies to watch these days. I keep criticising all the movies I watch. Maybe I should write my own book and make my own book into a movie next time. I'll perfect my own work and make myself happy. Hah, kidding. I'm not that great or anything. But I'm sure that those who've read the book will agree that the movie sucked.

I haven't started on Project Work.

WHAT THE HELL? MY DAD IS GOING TO PLAY HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ON WII???!?!?

Oh okay. He's just testing out the new games he bought. He doesn't even know how to sing those songs. Thank goodness. For a second there I thought he was gay.

Yay, 09A04 has a class blog! I think our class blog is really nice. It's good for people like me, 'cause I always forget what homework we have. Wait, it actually doesn't make a difference because I always don't do my homework. But it's still useful.

I went back to BBSS with Melina on Friday to get the School Graduation Certificate (SGC). We asked the general office for our certs and they told us that it was in the meeting room where there was a meeting so we couldn't get it yet. So we loitered around in school. Many other people came back to get their SGCs too.

For some weird and unknown reason, I felt a sense of satisfaction when I got my SGC.

No comments: