Omgosh, my blog posts are getting boring, I've not completed my holiday assignments, I don't feel like I'm working hard enough, I waste my time away doing silly things on facebook and my friends are all moving forward in life while I'm stuck in the past.
I've got to buck up man, I told myself that I was going to work so much harder than I did in secondary school but I'm still slacking away all the time. Wtheck is wrong with me.
Went for this choir exchange thingy last Friday at VJC. (WHY DO WE NOT HAVE A PRETTY CHANDELIER WITH A SPIRAL STAIRCASE IN PJC?) We obviously have to work a lot harder because the other schools are so much stronger.
I showed my sister the lit poem about Oedipus which we were told to look at and she showed me this:
http://viruscomix.com/page332.html
My sis went to make new specs and I suddenly wanted a pair of spectacles, like those with no degree, just for fun/to look professional but of course mum was like 'noooo, what for?' which is true because it would be unnecessary and a waste of money.
I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. I mean today. Whatever. There's PE and choir which sucks because it means that I'll be super tired.
Mum has been talking about my ugly legs and I didn't really bother until I walked into Bata today where there were bright lights shining down upon everyone in the store and the mirror reflected my legs and I'm like 'eww, how come got so many dark spots one.' But I still don't really care.
Er, what was this blog post supposed to be about?
Oh yeah. Okay. I'm supposed to promise myself to be a better student, stop slacking, start doing all my homework, stop playing Wii so much, focus on my studies and basically have no life. OK, got it.
No comments:
Post a Comment