Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pink Panther 2!

Michelle told me to update and I'm not studying for the stupid history test because it's late and I'm sleeeeeepy.

On Sunday (8/3), I met Michelle, LY, Jack and Bryant and we went to the Cathay to watch Pink Panther 2! Jack looks gay in his pink shirt; LY said something in some kind of tone which made me feel like I was punched in the face, I seriously don't know why; Michelle found out that Bryant had the biggest reaction when poked so she started poking him a lot.

Pink Panther 2 is so cute and funny! And it was totally the kind of show which was meant for people like Jack to watch, so yeah.

Jack took us around to do some window shopping. Oh my goodness, I can't believe that guys actually shop and enjoy shopping more than us girls. Well, at least in this case. Jack was so enthusiastic about going into branded stores and looking at overpriced items while Michelle and I were getting bored.

We went into Burberry which was crappy because the saleswoman kept an eye on us like we were going to steal something, not that I would but if I were to, only thing I'd actually steal would be the coat worth two thousand bucks. But it's too huge anyway.

im in ur side / stealin ur heartz
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I stayed up late until 3am to do my PW - PI (Legacy), as well as my chinese compo. Was damn tired on Monday.

I'm laughing like crazy over two MSN conversations in the middle of night. I wonder what's wrong with me for being hyper only at night lah.

Oh, and we tried out our gowns during the start of choir practice today. It's pale yellow with a red ribbon and this yellow short jacket thingy. It's pretty but irritating to put on and I can't believe we're going to sing in that because it's restrictive.

We had to put it on and walk back to MPR4 to show the tailor and see if it fits. I was afraid of tripping over because the gown was long and you can't really open your legs to stride or take big steps.

But the gown is still really nice and Debby looks good in it! Hahaha. All of us were talking about going out shopping to buy our heels together. I do not really adore shopping as much as Jack does, but shopping for something you know you have to buy, is different.

No comments: