Last Thursday, we had to run 10 rounds around the track which meant 4km. I finished the 10 rounds in about 25 minutes. I thought I would've taken much longer. Gay Don was poking people while running.
On Friday the 13th, we had a (surprisingly easy) math test! During recess, we celebrated Yingwei's birthday. Haha. It was supposed to be a surprise but it was too obvious so we failed but whatever, the chocolate cake was delicious! And yay for the cute pooh bear balloon.
PW was our last lesson and we spent it in the library. Shalini, Xueying and I were busy doing our GP homework there after school. I just wrote last minute crap as usual, like how I did for the first paragraph (which amazingly got me a 4/5!)
Anyway, Miuyen, Yingwei, Xueying, Lynn and I went to Lot 1 to have lunch and we decided to go to Pizzahut. Donovan joined us too. All of us ordered student meals. Yay pizza! Then Mark appeared out of nowhere and surprised me so I shooed him away. Justin came later. Talked crap. Don left for cuesports. Paid for our meal. Justin bought a hairband. I bought a purple keychain.
Then Lynn, Yingwei and Miuyen had to go back to school for media club camp. I went back to BBSS! With Xueying. Met Brenda and Pei Jun there. Camwhored with Xueying! Saw my juniors but didn't really go over to talk to them. I miss the places we used to hang out near BBSS! Went to Westmall to have dinner together. I missed Westmall too, because we keep going to Lot 1 now. Bought this pretty red file from the Korean grocery shop.
So on Saturday I went back to BBSS for the campfire which didn't turn out to be a campfire as it was raining so we ended up staring at this kerosene lamp thingy.
I went there with Shiya and when we reached BBSS, they were starting the usual kind of BBQ we always have during March camp. Miss Lim lent us her camera to take photos. Shiya brought her camera too, which is the same model as mine. Atiqah wanted to take photos so we used the timer for all three cameras.
Went to McDonald's for supper with Yunqian and Shiya before going home.
Sunday was the first day of choir camp. I met Debby and one of the teachers on the way to school. We had some icebreaker games before choir practice started. Then there was one hour for bathing and eating dinner before singing again. We watched Happy Feet. Slept at 1am and woke up at 6am. No one else from my bunk was awake yet but I found Eleanor from the next bunk and we went to brush our teeth.
We did this during choir practice:

see more Lolcats and funny pictures
We pushed/punched each other at the area below the belly button.
The sopranos had to pair up with the basses to punch each other so I was with Eunice and this other guy. After lunch, the bus took us to this workshop where we worked on the song Sounds of Joy with this man with a nice accent. Everyone fell asleep in the bus on the way back to school. We were dismissed after collecting our gowns.
To be honest, choir camp was boring. It made me miss St. John camp. And I'm surprised that I even miss St. John training camps in the first place.
Oh, and just before camp, I packed my bag and was wondering if I should bring a sleeping bag, because I'm perfectly fine with sleeping on the floor like we always do during St. John camps or overnight duties. But I figured that, as the saying goes, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." so I brought the sleeping bag I found in the store room.
At night, when I walked into my bunk (where there was no reception), I was surprised to see that the sit up mats have been brought into the classroom and people are already lying in their sleeping bags which are on those blue mats. It made me think that there was no need to spread my sleeping bag out because I can just lie on the blue mats but two girls told me that the mat may be dirty. So I just did the same and took out my sleeping bag.
Oh, and the food provided during camp was quite okay. But I heard some girls complaining about how disgusting the food is. They were pushing the vegetables away and talking about their previous camps where there was a wide spread of catered food (buffet style). And so I totally ignored them.
On Tuesday (17 March), I went out with Vera! I woke up late so I rushed out to meet her. We went to Vivocity to watch Slumdog Millionaire! The movie is really nice. Like what Vera said, I like how everything is linked and how the story unfolded.
Did some window shopping. I was in search for some white heels to match my choir gown but I couldn't find any appropriate ones at Vivo. So jie bought me a pair. Yay.
Our shades are both white! And look at Vera's cool new hairstyle!
After shopping and chatting, we continued walking around until Mark arrived. Vera went home and I had dinner with Mark.
All security guards in Northvale suck, seriously.
Was out with Mark yesterday too. I HAVE NOT DONE ANY OF MY HOMEWORK! I'M SO GONNA DIE. OH NOS.
Thank goodness that there's been a change of plans! We don't have to wear our dresses, put on make up and walk in heels tomorrow for the choir exchange thing at VJC. We just have to wear our school uniform. Yay!
| You Are CURVES AHEAD |
![]() You deal with stress well. You take things as they come, and you don't panic. In fact, you often enjoy challenging situations. Difficulty makes you feel alive. You are alert and observant. You notice every twist and turn in the road. |
| You Are Right Brained In Love |
![]() Peacemaker, first to end a fight Good at thinking up creative dates Tend to fall in love and get hurt easily Going with your gut instead of your head Empathetic and caring, sometimes to a fault Good at recognizing patterns in relationships Been in love many times, perhaps too many to count Wildly passionate and intense when falling in love Spontaneous with relationships, going with the flow Overly visual - can play back past dates like movies in your mind Roses, love poems, and stuffed animals are a good start to winning your heart |
| Your Cute Monster Says Your Inner Demon is Frailty |
![]() You have an easy going attitude, and you value harmony. You love freely and inspire others to love. You are easily beaten down by life. People think you're cute because you are optimistic. Your outlook on life is charming. |
I not going to care about what others think anymore. I'm just going to follow my heart.



No comments:
Post a Comment