Not really in the mood to blog, but I've yet to blog about teachers' day!
It was quite dumb that the teachers didn't tell us anything about it after our paper on thursday, which I had expected them to. So when we had lunch on thursday (with Debby, Michelle, LY, Bryant, Zhengyang, Nilesh) I was asking LY whether tomorrow was the day that he was going skipping. And Debby heard it as stripping. Hahaha. Anyway, turns out that it was, and Vanessa told me the right information to wear PE attire to school.
Last Friday (29 August) we had our teachers' day celebration in school. The concert was boring, as usual, except for this guy who really got our attention with his cool dance moves. The guy who was in the blue striped shirt, I mean.
Then we had this sports carnival thingy! I didn't take part in any of the events, and ended up waiting for Vanessa, Mei Rong and Jack so that we could go back to Nan Hua together. Supported 4E2's floorball and handball teams! Jiaying fell down, so I brought her around looking for first aiders. Anyway, our class got silver medals for floorball and gold for handball. Yay! Didn't watch captain's ball, soccer and skipping though.
Debby, Michelle and I had bought box of stamps for Mdm Yeo as her present. We gave it to her in class, when we were supposed to clean up our classrooms for examinations or whatever. She was like, good! Because there were two chops with "corrections" and "see me" labels. For Mr. Latiff, we bought him a soft toy lamb which looks like him. It is the 'Latiff Lamb' with the 'Latiff Look'. Hooray for alliteration!
Anyway, so Mei Rong, Jack, Vanessa and I took 173 to Nan Hua, and we reached really quickly. Saw Mr, Kang, but I don't really have much to say to him anymore. Which is weird, because I remember that after the primary six camp, when I was leaving for my piano exam (and I got to skip the best and final part of camp; cleaning up!), I did talk to him, and my mother was like, whoa, you like have a lot of to say to him like that.
When I saw Mr. Kang outside the hall, I was talking to Vera on the phone. After hanging up, he was like, wah, someone become much more talkative already ah. Hahah. After that I just wished him a happy teachers' day.
Went to the auditorium at the back of the hall and sat down, watching them give out awards to the teachers. Mdm Lee, my primary six math teacher, received the most caring teacher award from NIE. I wanted to find her, but I wondered if she would recognise me, though Marcus did tell me she did when he mentioned about me. In the end, I decided to leave early to meet Vera at Vivocity, because we have lots to update one another about. A few students went on stage to sing "Any Dream Will Do", which is a song I learnt when I was in the school choir.
And as part of Nan Hua tradition, everyone had made paper hearts on sticks and they were all waving them in the air. Only a section of students in the hall didn't, and so we deduced that they were primary six students. Got to see the school's panda mascot thingy! It was shown on screen and it was so cute! Wanted to take a picture of it, but my handphone camera is still spoilt.
On the way out, Vanessa was poking me. Lol. I saw some of my ex classmates from 6B who were sitting at the front few rows of the auditorium. Vanessa and Mei Rong went with their 6C friends and Jack disappeared, so I told them I was leaving and made my way to Vivo.
Met Vera and we went to Long John Silver's for lunch. And since we hadn't planned to go to Vivocity, because we were actually supposed to meet in Nan Hua, we didn't know that we would be going shopping either. And so, I saw a lot of nice stuff but I had no money to buy anything.
Vera and I talked a hell lot and she kept linking her arm with mine while walking. She is still my fashion guru! Yay. After shopping and having walked and talked a lot, we were tired and thirsty, so we went to Subway for a drink before going home.
I had a haircut on Sunday! Which was after having lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen as a family at causeway point. Yay sweet and sour pork!
And I have one week for my hair to grow longer.
Went back home and watched 'Couple or Trouble' from 5pm to 12am. Seven episodes! I paused the show in between to have my dinner, of course. Then I watched the last five episodes yesterday, the first thing in the morning, because it was addictive and I was dying to know what happened next.
So, I'm done watching, Michelle! And I love Couple of Trouble! Oh yeah, and I cried too! But it's probably because I watched it for a few hours straight, which caused my emotions to build up or whatever.
The next show that Vera says I HAVE to watch, is a Japanese drama, Hana Kimi! She let me watch snippets of it from her ipod.
I shall watch it after the 'O' levels!
Wait, that's what I said about Couple or Trouble, too.
This time, I must really mean it. Only after the 'O's!
Oh yeah, and my blog became three years old yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment