Early in the morning, my eardrums almost burst because during our review for the history elective paper, Mrs. Toh used the microphone in the AVT.
And okay people. Chill about the no more mock exams thingy.
So we had one week of mock exams. When the timetable was passed down last week, I realised that it wasn't as bad as it seemed because during the two weeks schedule, we'll get to go home at the usual time on both thursday and fridays. Plus, 1st October is a public holiday. I told Jiaxun wasn't as scary as it sounded and she agreed.
After a while, everyone started complaining because it drained us mentally. But you've got to admit that the mock exams were useful in some sense.
Anyway, there was a petition which lots of people didn't support. I didn't support it either, because I know I'll slack at home (which is what I'm doing now) and I won't feel the pressure to study, so mock exams are a good thing for people like me. And Michelle. And the guys who sat behind me during the E Math Paper Two today who saying about the same thing. But I still went to forward the sms which Michelle sent to me, to see what kind of reaction I'd get.
And during the E Math Paper 2 review I criticised Michelle's curve for being imperfect and she kept redrawing it and I kept criticising it and we laughed a lot because of that.
Some people are mad about resuming our normal time table next week. Stayed in school for lunch today and Mr. Cha came over to tell us about it. But we shouldn't get too upset because Mr. Cha says that we can still do the papers in exam conditions after school.
Those people who are upset shouldn't blame anyone about resuming our normal time table either, because everyone has their own opinions and some people really did hate the mock exams, or didn't feel like they learnt anything from it, while others felt too stressed out.
And of course, there are those who remain nonchalant about everything and just don't care.
Wanted to go back with Yi Ting and Chrystabel, but Michelle made me stay back in school a little longer because LY asked her to help him and Jiacong with something and Melina stayed back too.
In short, I stayed back because of globalisation ._.
And I'm supposed to be on hiatus but I wanted to announce that LY is a miser because he refused to treat us to a meal! Boooo. Also, Jack poured red glitter on me and we played with the many rulers Jiacong has inside his huge pencil case.
Oh, and Chrystabel bullied me three times yesterday. Boo. The first time was by scaring me with the front door of our classroom. The second time was by pulling my bag from behind at the same time when I was pulling Vanessa's bag in front and wanted to catch up as she started taking two steps at a time. The third time was when she suddenly sprinkled some water at my face after washing her hands.
I think I kinda like mock exams because after doing all those papers I feel more hyper. I have no idea why. Weird. Even Paul could see that I was high, through my text messages.
And nobody is allowed to copy me by saying "Hehehahahoho" or "That's nice", okay! This is especially to Michelle.
Hehehahahoho.
Which reminds me about what happened some time ago, when my sister brought her friend over and they played Guitar Hero III. But there was something wrong with it so my sister asked me to the study room to fix it and I told her to play ther other version of Guitar Hero and she was like, NO, but I was like, "But it's nice!", copying the way that she always says that phrase. And her friend was like, "Whoa, she really sounded like you!" to my sister. "Is this a sister thing?"
In a while the game was ok so I went out. Then something was wrong with it again as it was taking really long to load, so they asked me back in but I didn't do anything and the game worked a short while after I came into the room. They said it was too much of a coincidence and told me to stay in the room forever. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment