Saturday, September 27, 2008

Battle of the petitions

Okay stop sending me that sms about the petition for the mock exams to continue, because I've received it three times so far.

And now I'm beginning to think that the whole issue is kind of dumb.

But I'm supporting this petition! Yay. Because even if we have normal lessons teachers may still schedule remedials anyway, which is worse than having mock exams because sometimes we don't learn much from lessons and some lessons are boring.

And even if I get sick of it I'd just pon school and have my mother write a letter. Hehehahahoho.

Maybe they should just make it optional to go to school. Save my mum the trouble. Save those people from writing petitions. At this rate, who knows, they may come up with a new kind of situational writing topic.

Write a petition to the Principal/Dean, giving reasons for being for/against the mock examinations. Explain in detail why you think the students will or will not benefit from the mock exams and persuade them to support you.

On 21st September, this made my sister and I laugh out loud:


More screenshots that day:




Screen shots from long ago:



Try and beat my high score for Winterbells!


It was Wanessa Woong's birthday on the 22nd and we asked her to open the present in class, which was in a box, and in the box, there were purple decorative strings and a pretty pink piece of paper with our names written on it (Chrystabel, Debby, Michelle, Jiaying, Shi Ting, Rui Shan, Leongyew, Bryant) so that she'll know who it is from. And when she opened it, she quickly closed the box and she laughed until her face turned red. Hahaha.

It was also funny that when Debby, Michelle, Chrystabel and I went to buy it, the saleswoman nagged at us and told us to go home to study.

And another funny thing was that when Michelle and I went to Bryant's house to get him to go to Westmall to buy the box. We called him on his house phone because his handphone is spoilt and then went to his place. The security guard asked us to sign in and if we were here to see "the boy upstairs".

So we were like, yeah, and she told us his unit number. Then we went up and contemplated about pressing the doorbell. We saw his school shoes and it confirmed that it was his house. So Michelle pressed the doorbell and he answered it. And we kept laughing because he was surprised and went, "How did you know I stay here? You saw the shoes is it?"

While standing in the shop staring at all the boxes, I had to inform him that he was standing next to two indecisive people.

And I think the New Kids On The Rock are awesome! Check it out:
http://www.hollywoodeasttv.com/profile/NewKidsOnTheRock

Go there and watch all the videos! There are 5 episodes so far! My favourite one is still episode four. Hilarious. And even the videos like the one with them reading their fan mail and the other video of them at their office, are funny.


You Are a Dreaming Soul


Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you away from this world
So much so that you tend to live in your head most of the time
You have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all...
But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult

You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you.
Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses.
Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others.
Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul


Michelle said that I'm a very influencial person because she reckons that I influenced others to call her 'Leongyew's girlfriend', which actually started from Ms Lau, not me.

Debby and I had managed to save a seat for Leongyew during the English review on Tuesday. So he sat next to Michelle and behind me, which was funny because it reminded me of our seating position last year, before we shifted to the holding school. And it so happened that Vanessa sat behind Michelle too.

Oh yeah. And I wanted to complain about how on Wednesday, Michelle made me walk down to the bus stop with her by pushing me along, causing me to miss two buses. When we reached the bus stop, we saw LY and I was like, 'LY! Your girlfriend is here!' Which caused Shahilla, Farah and their group of friends who were with him, to laugh.

No comments: