Friday, September 05, 2008

Reducing global warming?

I'm blogging again because I won't know when I'll get the chance to blog.

Anyway, compare these two photos!

This was the view when I looked out of my living room window on 21st August:


And this is the view when I look out of my bedroom window:


Ironic much?


The safer way or the easier way? a sudden thought i shld ask ppl...ha says:
u wanna get license?
SHI-TING says:
yeap
The safer way or the easier way? a sudden thought i shld ask ppl...ha says:
haha ok! gddy gddy :D
SHI-TING says:
hahaha yeah
SHI-TING says:
i want a purple car! x)
The safer way or the easier way? a sudden thought i shld ask ppl...ha says:
HAHA KNEW IT
SHI-TING says:
hahaha yay!
SHI-TING says:
it'll be pretty.

Speaking of cars, my mother was in a BMW when she recently saw Fiona Xie driving down the road in her Mercedes-Benz SLK convertible. And she came home to tell me like it was awesome even though it isn't really because a lot of other people also spotted her driving, too. My mother also said that Fiona Xie was wearing blue framed sunglasses.

No comments: