I haven't updated for so long. Have been busy with work!
Celebrated gay's birthday on the 8th by having dinner with Xy and Elena at Plaza Sing's secret recipe, but the stupid gay didn't get to spend the entire day with me. He totally sucks. Didn't have a long enough conversation with him over the phone today either.
Went out shopping with Nureen at Orchard on the 11th. It was really fun to catch up with her since we haven't met for so long! She gave me a present from US - Victoria's Secret perfume! Looks expensive and I feel bad since I was caught empty handed and without a gift in return.
Had dinner after school with Melina on the 14th. She gave me a bracelet from Cambodia and again I felt bad for not giving her a super belated present. It was really nice talking to her. I think we talked non stop. We walked to my house and continued talking at my void deck all the way until 11pm.
Celebrated Xueying's birthday at Ikea with YW, Elena and gay on the 22nd. Yay, meatballs! But gay and I left early and went over to his friend's house.
Tomorrow's gonna be my last day of work at BBSS. I would've worked for only 15 days but it was still really fun! Some guys in 4E1 stole my sweets during history lesson today but I guess it's okay since I was planning to give the sweets to them anyway, except in an orderly fashion. The funniest thing today was the comment, "'cher, can I see your eyebrows?".
There's this guy from 4T1 who is full of nonsense. I was in charge of inline skating during MLA (Multi Level Activities) and he disturbed me during while I was marking stuff. From then on, whenever he sees me around, he says hi in a most enthusiastic way. Lol!
And 2E5 is such a cute class! I've had the most number of lessons with them. They're full of life and eager to learn. I'm gonna be seeing them tomorrow, and it'll be my last lesson for the day as well. 4N1/2 is quite a nice class too. Can't say much about the other classes since I didn't get to really know them.
No comments:
Post a Comment