Monday, January 03, 2011

2011

I spent new year's eve watching my sister play Okami at first, then met gay outside, walked around, had dinner, then he went off to meet his friend while I met the e6 guys (zj, js, kk, nigou, ts, shaun). Went to Mos where some of us played bridge while the others ate. And instead of fireworks, we watched a late night movie, Hello Stranger! It's super cute and funny! And I even teared a little. Especially at the part where he confesses!

Decided to go home after that since I was going out the next day. Gay Justin once again insisted upon sending me home even though I told him not to, so he did and we took the train back but we both fell asleep while on the north-south line so we missed the stop at Yew Tee and woke up 2 stops later, at Marsiling. The cab fare back was ridiculously expensive.

Reached home at about three or so, couldn't sleep till about 4 and was supposed to meet Michelle and LY at 9.30am but obviously overslept and was late. Bought some food at Westmall and took a direct bus to the botanic garden, as we were supposed to meet Jack at the bus stop. But apparently we missed the bus stop (how retarded of me, considering that I went there on Christmas day) and we took the bus all the way down to Marina so we took a cab back.

We found a shady spot, started eating and playing monopoly deal but the next thing you know, it began to rain. Thankfully it was a weird kind of rain. It rained heavily then stopped then rained/drizzled again. So it wasn't that bad as the rain during Christmas. We headed over to the pretty white pavilion and continued playing. The game is really fun. It managed to entertain us for so long. I didn't even have to bring out my storytelling game.

After that my parents happened to be around because they went for lunch with my relatives on my mum's side, so they called me and said they'll drive me home. We went to Lot 1 first to get some groceries and on the way back my parents quarrelled in the van and started shouting. It was already pretty noisy due to the sound of the heavy rain beating down on the van and so you can imagine how annoying it was. This is one of the reasons why I didn't want them to send me home in the first place, other than the possibility of getting van sick.

My mother expected me to take her side but I mean, why should I interfere? They were both being irritating to each other. It's so dumb. And they were quarrelling over the stupid old house which has already been sold, so there is no point. I don't understand their nonsense.

Oh, and tomorrow I'm gonna start on my first job. It's only three weeks long, though.

My blog has silent readers. I know of your existence through the statistics provided by Blogger. Please leave a tag or comment so I know who you are! (Tags are preferred because I don't really notice comments)

No comments: