I didn't know that teaching is so tiring! :(
Yet I'm starting to like it. It's kinda fun.
On Thursday I had three lessons (so tiring!) and after that I accompanied 4E1 to Ngee Ann Poly where I met Kenneth Yap, the NP ambassador who boarded our bus. I think he was surprised to see me. After watching some videos with the 4E/5N cohort, the teachers went to the teacher's lounge area or whatever and had some food before leaving. They gave us the NP goodie bag as well.
It is just so weird to be a relief teacher because you still feel like you're a student, yet you aren't. And when you're with teachers whom you used to see around school as a student but now you can treat them as colleagues/friends, it somehow feels awkward.
At least there's Brenda, Beatrice and Ellisa who's in the same situation!
Friday was awesome since I only had one lesson. But I was pretty dead tired before that. Went for standby class as well. On the way out of school I met Dennis! Then I met the gay at Westmall, had lunch at mayim and went home.
I slept till 1pm today!
Oh yeah, and my students found my facebook and my blog. I went to check the stats to see how they discovered my blog and apparently, they came here either through facebook or google. Oh my gosh. Can you believe it? They actually googled me. That is so weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment