Tuesday, December 14, 2010
My 18th birthday
Gay Justin secretly called me at 12 midnight from Tekong! Haha yay! Then people like Paul, KK and Jack texted me and I was wondering: What happened to all my female friends? Later Yingwei and Chrystabel texted me too while I was out with my mum as I had to accompany her to see the podiatrist and after that we shopped at JP together. Then I remembered something called facebook and over 70 people wrote on my wall but I'm too lazy to reply. At night Debby, Shiya, Brenda and Hongyong messaged me too. Anyway I don't really care how I spent my birthday because I'm happy! LY and Bryant gave me stuff from the face shop at my party. Some thingy to put on your eyes to freshen them up and the night mask thing. I don't use that kind of stuff! Hahaha. So my mother koped it because she said it has a very nice smell and it doesn't matter anyway since her birthday is only 2 days earlier than mine so she might as well have it as her birthday present. Michelle and Debby gave me stuff from action city! The cute mini dog stapler thingy and the ultra cute kitty coin bank! I totally love the kitty hahaha it's so so cute so after I opened it I just kept pressing the button so that the kitty appears and meows. Xueying gave me kitty stuff too! A planner for 2011 and a coin purse since I had lost my wallet. She was the first to give me a present so yay! I used the purse straight away. Daniel bought me the card game Traitor that day when we met up for dinner with him and Virgilio after shopping with Gay at Orchard. Justin got me shirts from Fox that day too! Daniel's card game Gloom is still with me ever since the party, and my sis and I have been playing it and trying to make people's lives miserable. It's so fun! Hahaha omg I sound like a sadist. Lynn got me this cute bunny soft toy! Haha yay it's sitting on my bed now with my teddy bear and dale and cat and whatever else but it totally stands out since it's pink! Anyway thanks everyone! :) Oh yeah I woke up late today and I haven't even eaten anything yet. I feel like I just woke up and it's so sucky that my lunch delivery boy is not here to feed me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment