I lost my wallet. SO FUCKING IRRITATING. My mother keeps questioning me about it.
I'm very sure that I tapped out of the bus and placed it in my bag after alighting from the bus. Then we walked to the chalet and I didn't have any use for it since we had prepared steamboat for dinner. Only realised that it mysteriously disappeared on the second day when we were leaving the place for lunch.
Justin helped me to look for it and everywhere. Several times. By the others came back from lunch and joined the search party, I was so sick of trying to find the stupid wallet.
And how can a wallet vanish into thin air? Does anyone have any idea?
Then we went to the office and asked if they had found anything but the guy there was so annoying and it was like he didn't even know which chalet we were referring to. Stupid. Like he isn't even familiar with his work environment.
He told us to make a police report which was what my sis said that I should do as well. Justin got the number to call to make a police report and I told the Indian policeman over the phone about my lost wallet which includes important things like my IC, ezlink, POSB card and $80. He told me that it was unnecessary to make a police report. Then he said the lamest things ever. It's like he is totally playing the role of being a stupid policeman in same lame TV drama, because he told me to go to ICA to replace my IC, replace my ezlink card and contact my bank. Then he told me straight in the face (or rather, straight in my ear) that it was "too bad" about the money. Asshole.
So I hung up and continued crying.
Yay, what a great police force in Singapore! Explains why they can't even catch gangsters. Awesome! I feel so safe and secure already, knowing that we could all go around taking wallets and not get caught because it is UNNECESSARY to make a police report about lost wallets. Right. Thanks for enlightening me.
And COME ON. Get a life. It's not like I was born yesterday. Not as if I thought those things were irreplaceable and lost forever. I just want my wallet back because it's just so fucking troublesome to replace everything.
Then during the BBQ I told my mother what happened and the first thing she does is to scold me, blame me and rake up the past. She didn't even listen to me when I just wanted her to listen to all the shit I've been through and tell me what to do next. So I screamed at her over the phone and hung up.
IRRITATING.
Anyway, now I'm back at home and had to answer all stupid questions from my mother. I've already replaced my POSB card and finished my game of Super Mario Galaxy on Wii but I hope that my stupid wallet will somehow miraculously appear. If only I could've just said "ACCIO WALLET!" and have it come flying towards me like in Harry Potter. And the whole affair about the lost wallet reminded me of the magical song in Rapunzel which goes:
Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine
I LIKE RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE! The movie was super nice. It was typical since the disney princess is always pretty and has the ability to make people sing and dance with her and that there's always a happy ending! I watched it with gay on Sunday before having steamboat with his friends.
Watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One at Vivo with the clique the next day. It was okay lah. As usual, it didn't meet my expectations but since that was expected, I guess it was within expectations. Does that make any sense?
Chalet was kinda fun especially due to the games we played like the storytelling game, the idiot game and many others! Most of them were games which Daniel brought. Oh, and there were many kitties at the chalet! So cute! They like to rub against my legs and let me pet them. I like. Especially the black and white pregnant cat who sort of consoled me when I was fretting over my wallet and the other cat with a fat face and huge eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment