PICNIC FAILED :(
Met Gay, Yingwei, Xueying and Lynn at Dhoby Ghaut yesterday and we bought food and drinks together at Carrefour. Along the way to the bus stop I met Yunqian! We were crossing the road and shouting to each other. Haha. Anyway then we reached the botanic gardens, found a shady spot, placed our mat and stuff down, and began to eat. When a lady approached us and asked for donations, we donated though our hands were oily from eating the chicken and she had to wait for us to clean our hands first. A while after she left and also after saying she hoped that it wouldn't rain since there were so many people around, IT STILL RAINED ANYWAY :(
BOOOOO, SUCKS. Yw had mentioned that she was cursed because whenever she came to the botanic gardens it'll rain, but who knew that the curse was so powerful? Hahaha.
Oh well, whatever. We took a bus to Orchard and continued eating and playing games at the McDonald's outside Shaw anyway. Yw left and ditched us to meet her clique, then Lynn left with another friend so Xy, Gay and I went shopping at Takashimaya instead because Xy wanted to spend her $60 voucher.
Bought a christmas present for the gift exchange but I forgot to bring it with me today! :(
So dumb right. I forgot as I woke up at the time I was supposed to meet the rest so I super late and I just rushed out of the house. Dad drove me to meet my friends as he wanted to go out as well.
Met up with Shiya, Amalina and Atiqah and we went to Marina Barrage to fly kite and it was kinda like a picnic as well. We brought junk food, drinks and played card games including my story telling game! Yay.
But IT RAINED YET AGAIN, so we went down, near the water area where it was sheltered. Oh, and Yunqian was super late. She said that she would arrive at 2pm but we waited for her for so long! Tskk. When she finally came and when it stopped raining, we went to play in the water! Then we exchanged presents randomly using poker cards. I received Shiya's present and I'm supposed to give Yunqian the present I bought. Hahaha. Gave her a bag of sweets first to make up for it. Shiya gave me a belated birthday present, too. Thanks!!!!
Tired. But happy. Haven't seen these st john people in such a long time! And I hope that I'll be tanner now. My cheeks and arms are still kinda pink.
No comments:
Post a Comment