Hahaha yay sec 2 chalet was awesome and I met Vera just now! We watched Tron: Legacy together and it was kinda cool! She gave me a belated birthday present too! Omg I feel so bad since I haven't gotten her anything yet. Gave her the souvenir I bought for her from Bintan to feel less bad! Haha. But it was so great to see her, after so long!
Vera had to leave for a christmas dinner so I met Xueying and Justin! (Justin booked out and came to find me last night so we sat at the playground and just talked. He looks so funny with so little hair! Hahahaha) Xy was going home though, so Gay and I went to have dinner at Ikea (Yay, meatballs!) and he bought me the storytelling game which we played at the chalet. The one Daniel borrowed from his friend. YAY I LIKE WE CAN PLAY AGAIN DURING PICNIC TOMORROW! Omg but I'm still like super tired.
I was the only girl at sec 2 chalet haha wtf right. Nureeeeeeen couldn't go because she's even luckier, she gets to go to US. The guys there were people like KK, Paul, Zhengjie, Weijie, Mingshen, Alvin, Jonathan, Nigou, Jen Siong, Bryant, Shaun and Thian Soon. On the first day we went cycling and had a BBQ and on the second day, we went to the arcade and wild wild wet. Haha super fun! Was surprised to meet Joseph in the queue up for the scary looking ride, which turned out not to be that scary after all! Oh yeah and on both nights we played the drinking game (as in drink plain water) and it was really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment