Hello, world. Life has been sucky and I've not been updating but it seems like my friends want me to. I'm still stuck in Pioneer Junior College with teachers who think that my skirt is too short, think that I cheated on a test, or step on my shoe and then tell me off by saying that I should behave appropriately in school uniform. (The last issue is obviously the most unreasonable one)
Other than being a lame NE/CE rep aka safety and security ambassador who extinguished the stupid fire provided by the SCDF, I was also appointed an SL rep who is still unable to find CIP for her class. (Please help me out if you can!) The only CIP was the one Ms Lim provided; packing bags with information about universities and stuff. I thought it was for us but it was actually for the seniors who came back to get their 'A' level results. Oh and as a member of the Editorial Board all of a sudden, we had to interview the top students and asked them typical questions about how they got their pretty As. I also went for the Pre-U seminar interview. Doesn't look like I'll be chosen, though.
Two recent movies I watched were "Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant" and "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". I just realised that both are adapted from kid books. The second movie was better than the first but it was somewhat like Harry Potter, since it's about 3 characters who go an adventure and somehow manage to survive. Watched the first movie with Amalina, Atiqah and Shiya after school. Watched Percy Jackson with Miuyen, Lynn and Justin after the CNY celebrations in school.
Speaking of Chinese New Year, this year's was utterly boring, as usual. It involves sitting around, stoning, collecting red packets from random relatives and watching people do stupid things. (Such as declaring that he is half filipino) I guess the only thing different was that I made CNY decorations such as lanterns, fish and bombs with red packets. Ironically, it wasn't used to decorate my house but to decorate the classroom which we currently still aren't using. We didn't get anything from the competition but it's okay because it was nice to see the class working together. I had fun making the stuff anyway.
I got to visit Xueying's house even though I probably smelt like burnt paper that day when Zhen Xiang, Justin and I went over to celebrate her birthday by making her do silly things for her presents. Hahaha. Oh yeah. Xueying, Lynn, Yingwei, Justin and I went to LaserQuest to play a few weeks ago! It was super fun and we should go there again someday. I lost out to the stupid gay by only a few points. During that week, there was the PJC road run. I was a road marshall so I didn't have to run. YAY! I'm such a lazy person. When Mr. Hiap said during PE that I could actually run, I was too tired from running intervals to protest. Ha. After the road run, I met Paul and Jen Siong and we ended up sitting at Northvale's tennis court playing cards and talking shit. Interesting shit, though.
All that kind of sums up what happened all this time I didn't update, I guess. I obviously excluded the part about the overwhelming amount of homework received. Oh, and I'm still tutoring the kids every Friday, just that I'm the class rep now.
Watching "Alice in Wonderland" tomorrow! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment