
see more Funny Graphs
We'll have to defy the laws of physics! :O
Stayed at the Sanctuary and played Pictionary after PE with gay, gay's friend, yw and lena. It was so fun!
The last episode of 'Temptation of Wife' was aired on Channel U just now! I think the overall gist of the ending was okay but the last scene was lame. I wanted a nicer ending! But the show was still awesome.
Watched 'When In Rome' on Sunday with gay at Vivo!

It's super nice! I love the part where Kristen Bell and the 4 weird guys squeeze into the tiny yellow clown car!
Another laugh out loud moment was yesterday at Mos Burger, when Justin said "Will I be fed?" and I said "You ARE fat." HAHAHAHAHA. (The others heard it as FAT, too!)
Found this at a friend's blog:
(Dedicated to you-know-who)
So cute right! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment