Friday, March 26, 2010

Tuxedo Cat!

YAY COMMON TESTS ARE OVER!

Didn't study much and I don't know why I'm so happy since it's just common tests. It sucks that I wasted my March holidays by trying to study. But it was still a good day since I don't need to study so much anymore! And I happened to meet Yi Ting on the way home! Haven't seen her for such a long time. So we just ended up talking and standing there. Then Beatrice suddenly popped out of nowhere and we talked even more until it was nearly 7pm.

Anyway, I RECENTLY MADE JUSTIN CRY! Hahahaha. Isn't that awesome?

Okay, just kidding. I recommended him to watch this Korean drama, Couple or Trouble, and he cried. Okay okay, he didn't cry. He claims that he TEARED. Same difference. I love that drama. It's so nice that I re-watched the some of the episodes with him and cried again! Especially at the last few episodes. But it wasn't as bad compared to the first time I watched it. Yingwei says that I should watch new dramas but I'm so lazy.

Yingwei invited us to her birthday BBQ (13/3) where we met her clique and played block catching! It was so fun and all of us bought her pretty presents and the food was yummy (especially curry potatoes and satay!)

Eeyer, I wanted to blog about how my sister left a message on my desktop wallpaper to nag at me and how she texted me about her swishy skirt but my dad just woke up and told me to go to sleep in an irritated voice. But I'm not making any noise! This is annoying as I feel that he does not have the right to scold me sometimes. At least I'm earning my keep.

No comments: