I hate my blog and how I'm not speaking my mind here.
Anyway, it was the gay's birthday last Friday and I planned a surprise for him! Yay yay yay. The day before I was shopping with my mum at first, then getting stuff last minute by myself and later meeting Daniel to share the cost of the present with him. I was so tired at the end of the day! Rushed back home as I had to dump everything away before meeting gay at Lot 1 for dinner.
Lugged three presents and the cake over to meet the rest. Had my mother's help along the way, since she was going to the hospital for a visit. Initially, the plan was to meet Elena, Miuyen, Steven and Xueying before walking to Justin's house and surprising him at the door. But we thought of pushing him into the pool instead so I became the bait standing on the opposite side of the pool, in front of the gate which leads to the lift lobby. The others hid at the side, waiting for him to come out of the building. I called him and when he came down, I waved at him to come over. Hahaha. He looked around, saw the girls first, didn't notice Steven, who started pushing him into the pool. Hahahaha it was so funny!
Went up to his house and we had cake! Yum. Then we went to Cineleisure's K-Box! Weiling joined us there too. After that karaoke session, we met Zhen Xiang and all of us had dinner together at Astons. Sat around at Starbucks and played the board game, 'You Must Be An Idiot!' which was the present Daniel and I bought for Justin. Haha it was so much fun! Took the bus and LRT home.
Stupid gay. He's one year 11 months older but still as childish as I am.
On Sunday night, I was all like booo, I don't wanna go to school. My weird sister came and locked arms with me saying that she had school the next day too, so I was like okay lets dance about it so we jumped around. Lol. MLIA.
School's been okay so far. It was nice eating at Pastamania with Yingwei, Miuyen, Lynn, Elena, Xueying and Justin after school today. I love my friends but lessons have been a drag and I'm still in holiday mood. I haven't even finished holiday homework. I don't get enough sleep and end up stoning most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment