I'm just so tired. Been neglecting my holiday homework as well. And school holidays are going to be over soon! Oh nos.
22/11/09: I met these people! ♥
Vanessa, Rui Shan, Chrystabel and Melina! We celebrated Melina's birthday (belated) by giving her a present and eating dinner together at Pizzahut. Then I went home and my family hurriedly sent me off to the airport. (Kiasu parents. Reach so early for what?)22-30/11/09: UK LIT TRIP! Will blog about this some other time.
[edit] Refer to pjclittrips.livejournal.com! [/edit]
4/12/09: Had CIP. Justin surprised me by coming over with Zhen Siang. They waited for me before we went to JP to meet Xueying.
8/12/09: Justin, Daniel, Xueying and Elena came over to play wii! Photos are up on facebook and they're so stupid and funny looking!
10/12/09: Shopped at Orchard with my mum and my sis. Bought 2 dresses. Yay! Oh yeah but we had trouble meeting up and I got quite irritated because mum told my sis and I to meet her after work at McDonald's. At Shaw House. And there were 3 or 4 McDonald's outlets there.
11/12/09: One month anniversary! We went to Vivo's Giant to get stuff before going to Marina Barrage for our picnic. Flew this sun and moon kite. It was nice to just lie on the mat and watch the clouds go by.

12/12/09: Had Metro SIF duty at Compass Point with Yingwei and Justin. It was fun just standing there talking, or getting donations and giving away clips and metro discount booklets. The three of us together reminded me of the Jalan Besar outing. We went to Raffles City. Got a bit irritated. Had dinner with YW at the food place.
13/12/09: My birthday! Thanks to all those who wished! Justin brought me to Plaza Sing's Crystal Jade for lunch before watching The Princess and the Frog at The Cathay. Hahaha yayy. The movie was so cute!

Then we shopped for a bit at Ion before going back to Plaza Sing, where we met Jack, Debby, Lynn, Elena and Daniel. Went to Swensen's for dinner and I received lots of presents! YAY all of them are so nice! Lynn gave me a necklace, Elena got me a lamp, Jack and Debby got me a dress on behalf of the picnic gang and Daniel got me a pack of cards. Justin made this big birthday board for me! There were lots of birthday messages and it's super prettyyy! Thanks, everyone! ♥



I didn't put my birthday on facebook this year because I didn't want random people or people who barely know me to wish me just for the sake of it or just because they see it on their home page. So this year, only the people who mattered wished. Whether belated or not, it doesn't matter.
14/12/09: Kuan Keong asked me to book the tennis court at my condo for him and Paul, and they came over in the morning to play. After their tennis session, they wanted to play table tennis as well and they asked me to dig out table tennis rackets and balls from my store room. Zhengjie came over as well and after that my sis and I went to have lunch with the three of them to Lot 1. KK kept complaining that he was bored and had nothing to do so they came over to play wii. Hahaha yay, it was fun!
15/12/09: Vera and I were supposed to go out but she overslept! Hahaha. I knew she would anyway, so we talked over the phone and decided that I should go over to her house so that we can talk and catch up! I've never been to her house at JE anyway, and we're both moving further away from each other next year! Ate a late lunch together at a hawker centre nearby and she gave me two bracelets as souvenirs from her trips to China (CIP) and Philippines (Boracay)! Yay thanks twin! (I forgot to bring souvenirs for her from England! Sorry!)
At her house, I met her dog, Creamy! It's like super guai since it doesn't bark at all and obeys instructions to sit, stay, shake, and "say sorry"! So cute! And it was wagging its tail and smiling happily but when we were leaving the house, it gave us a sad look. Aww! And her funny brother sent an SMS to the house phone which made us laugh like crazy. Then Vera and I had dinner at IMM and we shopped at Daiso before going home.16/12/09: Met up with Shiya, Yunqian, Atiqah and Amalina at JP to watch New Moon! I think it was better than the first movie but it was still quite boring. Booo.
After the movie, we went to eat dinner. Yunqian and Atiqah supposedly "went off first" but they were acting all suspicious so it was obvious that they were gonna surprise me with something! Then while Shiya, Ama and I were eating, Yunqian and Atiqah came back with a cake they made at The Icing Room! Yay! It looks so cute! Oh, and we actually weren't supposed to bring outside food and take photos at Banquet, but they sang me a birthday song anyway!



We hung out outside Jurong Point and took photos! (Damn, why did I wear that fugly shirt) They gave me a birthday card and a notebook/diary as well! Yay thanks! ♥ I love the photos and wishes inside the card. And the notebook is cute! (Except for the fact that it says "Mini planer" instead of "planner". I guess cute things like these never go together with proper English)19/12/09: Metro SIF duty at Paragon! Met up with Justin and Steven to have breakfast before meeting Lynn. Other PJC students from my chinese class came as well. Looked for the office and reported to the Duty Manager. Lynn and I went to the booth inside Metro. Business wasn't so good and there wasn't much of a crowd though it was a Saturday. Oh, and the guys came up sometimes because there was nothing much to do. Steven was funny because he kept forgetting that the escalator going up was just next to the booth, so he kept disappearing from one side and reappearing at the other! It was so funny. And there was this generous auntie who donated $50! Wow. The Metro staff kept telling us to go and eat free food in the office as well. After our duty, Lynn went off to meet her family so the three of us walked around and had dinner together.
20/12/09: Metro again! It was more fun today because we had a lot of business this time! Oh, and I was surprised to see Samuel! He was our booth's balloon sculptor. At first, it was Justin, Samuel and I but Steven came up from the booth at the atrium, so I was stuck there with three guys twisting balloons. And there were so many cute kids to tempt balloons with! Haha. This shift was the best one ever, and it was my last one too. But we had to wait quite some time for the second shift to come and were dismissed late. Walked around with Steven and Justin. Steven left so Justin and I went to Suntec City. It was my idea to go there since it was the last day of the Popular BookFest. We went to the exhibition halls and bought lots of stationary! Then we had dinner at JustAcia. At Suntec, I could feel that I've been there many times when I was a kid. The floor tiles look familiar.
21/12/09: Chalet! Packed my bag in the morning and met the guys at noon at Bukit Batok MRT. Nureen was going to be late and said she'll meet as at Pasir Ris. So the ten of us, Kuan Keong, Alvin, Paul, Zhengjie, Shaun, Jen Siong, Ming Shen, Kai Herng and Nicholas went to White Sands to have lunch at the food court. Nureen came while we were eating.
Went to Costa Sands Downtown East. We were walking to our room and I found everything to be familiar. Then I realised that omg, it was the same room as last year's! Hahaha it's somehow kinda cool.
Slacked in the room for a while before going to get stuff for the BBQ. It was fun catching up with Nureen and taking photos! And it's nice to see that the guys still seem really close. Oh but Paul was sick so he could only eat porridge. I brought a tub of chocolate which I got from London, and told them to eat the London chocolate. The guys started singing the "London choco roll" song which you hear on TV and it was so funny! They ate it all and the next day I gave out chocolate eclairs (the sweets, not pastry) and told them to eat London eclairs. And they started singing again. Hahaha. Oh yeah anyway after the BBQ, we went to the arcade at E!Hub. We went back to the room after that as it was about to close at midnight.


LOL. LOOK AT KK'S FACE!22/12/09: Wanted to play games and since Alvin wanted us to do things together and bond, we played this drinking game at night! It was really funny because we could make up silly rules and sabotage others to drink more water! And after one round we found that the game was really fun so we started a second round after everyone went to the toilet. Haha. Halfway through the game Kai Herng couldn't take it anymore! So we persuaded him to just go to the toilet and end the game. So he did and while he was walking to the toilet all the other guys rushed to the toilet too. Hahaha! Mingshen, Nureen and I were the only ones left, laughing at them. Stayed up for a while to watch a movie but halfway through some of us started falling asleep.
Woke up and decided to play this eating game. We were divided into two groups. I was with Mingshen, Zhengjie, Kai Herng and Jen Siong. Nureen was with KK, Shaun, Paul, Nigou and Alvin. We were supposed to eat a dish and link it to the next one. We were also supposed to eat each dish at different locations. But my group was lazy and hungry so we didn't follow these rules and started making up our own names for food. Hahaha it was so funny and dumb. Obviously the other group won and we had to treat them to dinner. Hahahaha. Damn funny.
It was drizzling but we wanted to cycle. Those who didn't want to stayed in the room while Alvin, KK, Paul, Shaun, Nureen and I went cycling! I still suck at cycling but whatever! It was nice riding on the two seater bicycle behind Alvin, who was really stable. But with KK, it was funny and scary since he didn't pedal sometimes and just sat there, calling himself the sitting buddha. Hahaha. Ate together at Fish and Co Express for dinner before going off with Nureen. Chalet was super fun! ♥

27/12/09: Completed math revision set 4 at JE library. Okay, not really, but at least I attempted all the questions. Justin was beside me slacking and reading comics, as well as the books I recommended to him.
28/12/09: Met up with Shiya, Amalina and Atiqah at Vivocity to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel. We couldn't get tickets for an earlier movie so we got tickets for the show at 6pm. Had lunch at Harbourfront Centre's Pizzahut. Slacked and talked there for quite a while since we had so much time to spare.
The movie was really cute!! Especially the part where the chipmunks meet the chipettes at the locker area in high school. Hahaha. But other than the cuteness it was just okay. Shopped for earrings after that. The girls left and I met Justin for dinner at Superdog.
30/12/09: Left the house with my sister. Ate at Raffles City and shopped for a while. Then I went to meet Justin at Orchard. Went to the rooftop of Orchard Central. Went to Plaza Sing to meet his friends. Had to meet my friends at Cineleisure so Justin told his friends that he'd be sending me off first. Waited at Cineleisure for Debby and Michelle but it turns out that they didn't know that Cathay Orchard = Cineleisure. They thought it was The Cathay at Plaza Sing.
So gay sent me back to Plaza Sing and I was really annoyed. Then just as we reached Dhouby Ghaut I got a message to stay at Cineleisure. Then I got a call and I just blew my top. Sorry :(
But it was kinda funny how Justin told me that it was scary and said to remind him never to get on my bad side. Hahahah.
Gay had to rush off to watch Sherlock Holmes with his friends at The Cathay after sending me off to Plaza Sing since he insisted to leave only after we've meet Michelle and Debby. Chilled for a while and everything was okay.


Met up with Jack too and we walked to Cineleisure. Met Bryant and LY there. Couldn't get tickets for an earlier movie so we got tickets for the one at 9.45pm. Had dinner at Koufu and the guys left as they wanted to shop. Hahaha. Role reversal yet again!
The movie ended quite late and Debby had to rush home so we took a cab back together. Oh and the movie was quite good! I like how the mystery is solved at the end.

31/12/09: Was supposed to meet up with Xueying, Elena, Justin and Zhen Siang but I didn't get to do so! Oh well. I thought I could get all my friends together to watch fireworks but it's okay, I still had loads of fun! Met KK, Paul, Shaun, Nigou and Zhengjie at Bugis. Went to the arcade, didn't really want to play anything but ended up thrashing KK and Shaun at Daytona. Yay!
The group purposely pangseh-ed Paul and I! We were pass Centrepoint and they ditched us by going to Starbucks. What the heck! Hahaha. After that ZJ and Nigou left and the rest of us went to Marina Square to have BBQ/steamboat/buffet dinner at Yuki Yaki. It was fun cooking the food and playing with the ice-cream!
01/01/10: Fireworks! Welcome, 2010!
I was smiling while watching the fireworks display. Looking back, 2009 wasn't that bad. Though I may have seemed to make some bad decisions earlier in the year, everything turned out OK. What matters is that I managed to keep in touch with my friends after receiving my 'O' level certificate, and that I'm happy doing the things I want to :)3/1/10: Studied with Lynn and Justin at Jurong Regional Library. Or rather, they studied while I was supposed to do econs but ended up helping them with math and reading a story book. Haha. It was still quite productive anyway.
4/1/10: Waited for Justin outside school for him to finish his math test. Then we went to meet Elena and Hanif for lunch. Shopped and ended up watching Avatar at JP!
Yay, I finally got to watch the movie! It was already Hanif and Elena's second time while it was Justin's third time watching the movie. And you can't blame them; the movie was awesome.
5/1/10: Met up with Shiya, Amalina and Atiqah to watch The Treasure Hunter which was kinda sucky. I thought there would be more but it just left me feeling blur and not knowing what really happened.
Damn it, I'M BROKE :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment