Friday, November 07, 2008

To the left, to the left.

Lit wasn't good but YAY, two more papers!

I can't believe this laggy computer took so long to download Windows Live Messenger. I'm using the computer in the study room which has the super wide screen and it's really weird because with this super wide screen, everything is on the left. I like my computer in the living room better, but my sister came back from NTU and she started using it.

Right after the 'O' levels, I have to go out with my friends, plan 4E2 chalet, prepare for graduation night and pack for 2E6 chalet.

After having fun, I wanna get a job.

I suddenly don't feel like having a birthday party anymore because I'm already going for two chalets and I'm lazy to plan and the previous one was disastrous anyway. But if I don't have a party only a few remember my birthday. This experience was from last year when I disappeared to Brunei.

No comments: