Sunday, November 23, 2008

E6 chalet 08!

Happy birthday, Jiaying! My lit lab partner!

I'm back from the E6 chalet! (19-21 November)

Anyway, ten of us stayed over and it was really fun, even though I lost my voice after the BBQ. And this post might sound boring because I'm sick while typing it. And sick people sound sickly.

So on the first day, I left early to get soap and slippers from Westmall. Met the rest and took the train to Pasir Ris. After lunch at White Sands, we went to our room to put our stuff before going to Wild Wild Wet.

I've never been there before and it was fun! Especially the Shiok River and the yellow and blue slide. Yunqian, Nicholas, Wei Jie, Bryant and I sat in the same float. Zheng Jie, Kuan Keong, Alvin, Thian Soon and Shaun sat in another. Yunqian screamed a lot and the five of us went down the slide a few more times. There was a camera which snapped a photo of us half way down the slide. After the ride we went to look at it. I wonder if you can buy the photo. Also played at the playground, tsunami, jacuzzi and the foam pool. Played taiti while waiting to bathe.

Went to Bedok food court for dinner but I didn't eat 'cause I had no appetite even though the food there looks nice. Been having a sore throat after eating the food at prom. Everyone bought donuts. Back at the chalet, Zhengjie told us ghost stories. Thian Soon and Bryant taught us how to play bridge. Then something happened so most of us couldn't sleep. Finally fell sleep when everyone was back in the room.

The next morning, we had donuts and cup noodles for breakfast. Went to the arcade at the E!hub to play. Then we had lunch at the food court but I felt like vomiting so I didn't finish the chicken rice. We went to rent bicycles while I rented rollerblades. I asked if they sold socks and they gave me a pair for free. (later I regretted because renting rollerblades were more expensive than renting bicycles and the rollerblades were sucky as they were rusty and the wheels were slow and they left blisters on my feet).

Alvin was leading the way to Pasir Ris MRT station and we were following until a point when we looked back and couldn't see Nigou and Yunqian anymore. Caught up with Bryant and Wei Jie. Bryant bought water from a store opposite the road and we continued stoning. Then we went back to Pasir Ris Park and met the rest. Decided not to join them since I already didn't feel well during lunch and the rollerblades suck. Didn't bring my handphone charger so it ran out of battery and KK asked WJ to lend me his phone. It was only after they left that I realised that my wallet was with KK and I couldn't buy more water. Then Nigou called and I met him and Yunqian.

Decided to go back to the chalet together. Played Guitar Hero III on WJ's phone. Wenxi, Shuangyu and Jingyi came and they were in the room. YQ didn't want to disturb them because they were watching a movie so we played taiti and speed outside. She played the songs on WJ's phone until no more battery. Lol. The the rest came back from buying BBQ stuff and we went to return our bikes and rollerblades. Then some guys went to collect the food. YQ and I met Nureen and we went to the E!hub to just look around and played some games at the arcade again. Bought this cute chocolate thingys on a stick. 3 sticks receive one apple stick free, so just nice.

We lingered downstairs and talked crap, like air pollution. Hahaha. Went back to the room and played bridge, then taiti. Watched the show, 'Ten Brothers' on TV. KK mimicked the way I sounded while having a hoarse and manly voice. Boo him. Matthew looked like a tourist. Haha. ZJ wasn't feeling well and he ate porridge.

Went down for the barbeque. I said I wasn't going to eat anything. But I was hungry! So I ate the barbequed food they cooked and my voice sounded worse. Then I predicted that I won't have a voice the next day. Oh, and thanks to whoever who bought JiaJia LiangTeh. WJ became in charge of the rubbish. So I called him garbage boy. Haha. Oh, and there was a cake for Zheng Jie and Nureen! Surprised ZJ in the room and later, surprised Nureen downstairs. Then we ate the chocolate cake. YQ and I played with the matches and candles and satay sticks.

The BBQ continued until midnight. YQ and I went to heat marshmallows. Yay. Bathed and then played taiti. And as expected, I really lost my voice! I could only whisper. Lol. Then Alvin was like, don't play taiti lah, play something that everyone can play.

So we played this game with the poker cards. The aim was not to hit 99. Then the loser would have to perform a dare. YQ seemed to be asleep but the rest of us played. Alvin lost the first round so he had to go up to the security guard and ask, "Am I cute?" Hahaha. Nigou lost the second round 'cause I saboed him. When it was my turn, the numbers added up to 93, so I placed down a 5. LOL. So he had to go down to the fitness corner, take out his shirt and sing 非你莫属. Hahaha. YQ suddenly became awake and went down with us to see him do his dare.

Then all of us went down to the red house except for Wei Jie. We saw a frog along the way. Haha. Had to walk for quite a while to reach there. At the gate, there were some indians climbing over and they were like, hey this is red house! They went in for a while, climbed out, and went into their car. Lame! We looked over the fence before going back to the chalet. Bryant was saying that next week, at the 4E2 chalet, we should go back there. I don't mind. I don't really believe in the supernatural.

Nigou bought another can of JiaJia LiangTeh for me. Then we played another game which Alvin introduced to us. Thian Soon lost so we dared him to go into the red house the next day, take a video, and be 自恋/narcissistic. Haha. We watched the movie, 'Anaconda', but I watched it before so I got bored and fell asleep.

When I woke up, WJ was at my feet and KK was next to me on the other bed. We started packing up and checked out. Had breakfast at Subway and we went to the red house again for Thian Soon's dare. He says he doesn't believe in the ghosts either.

Almost everyone fell asleep in the train on the way back. Damn tired! And I brought my camera but I forgot about it, so no photos. But like I said, it was fun!



The girl who screams a lot and is still scared of ghosts:
Yunqian

The guy who fa siao on the first night/freeloader:
Nicholas

The cute guy who's afraid of frogs/toads:
Wei Jie

The guy with the smallest bag and claims that CLB is "Chinese Language Best":
Bryant

The expert in telling ghost stories:
Zheng Jie

The "shuai ge" who keeps the whole group together:
Kuan Keong

The guy who helped to book the chalet and got us to play games together:
Alvin

The guy who takes spends more time in the toilet bathing than the other guys:
Thian Soon

The guy with the ingenious idea to buy rafia string and have it act as a clothesline:
Shaun



Up next: 4E2 chalet!

Another BBQ! Oh nos.

No comments: