The korean drama, 'Hearts of Nineteen', has finally ended yesterday!
The plastic surgeon, though a minor character, is so cute!
And I have lots of dreams at night and I always remember them. I like remembering them. I don't know why I always dream about something to do with height. Like parachuting, floating and flying.
Mark Lim sent me this link to this channel last night (http://www.youtube.com/user/nigahiga) and while watching the videos I was laughing really hard. I laughed until my stomach and cheeks hurt.
This is How to be Gangster. There are others like How to be Nerd, How to be Ninja, How to be Emo and How to be UFC Fighter too.
My sister just texted me to say: Obama is president! Yay!
And I'm like: Yeah i know. Lol.
My sister showed me this weeks ago. Lol. This guy is funny! He's from The New Kids on the Rock.
These guys are all famous. Haha.
Forgive me, I'm bored and I have nothing better to do other than posting youtube videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment