Monday, November 03, 2008

I think I'm feeling too high today.

OMG I SO LOVE THE TAYLOR SWIFT - LOVE STORY MUSIC VIDEO!
I WANT HER HAIR FOR GRADUATION NIGHT!
And she looks way pretty in the medieval times kind of get-up!

& THIS VIDEO IS SO FUNNY! :D

Obama: I reserve the right to party with Putin.
McCain: We do that all the time.

LOL.

Okay. I already knew that it was going to be a good day because when I stepped into Aries in Lot 1, my favourite song was playing! (In case you're retarded, my favourite song is currently the first song on my playlist.) And there was this person before me in the queue who was taking out coins slowly to pay for her stuff while I stood behind patiently, while listening to the song.

At the moment I gave the cashier the coins I had to pay for my clips, the song reached the end. Like at the final beat. And I knew that it was going to be a good day because such things don't happen to you very often.

After the Social Studies paper, Michelle, Debby and I went to MacDonalds' (yet again) but we just had a drink and some fries. Talked until 6pm before going home!

I already feel like the 'O' levels have ended! Hahaha. Even though there's still Literature Paper 1 and Paper 2, as well as Physics and Chemistry MCQ. So many people are online now! I bet they are all celebrating this unofficial break from the examinations, just like I am.

I can't wait for the 'O' levels to really end because I have lots to do after that! I even made a super long list about the things I wanna do after the 'O' levels, which is in one of my notebooks.

But my mother was totally discouraging last week, because after Physics paper 2 (which was a total killer and I just pray that I can pass, though that seems unlikely, but like what Christopher in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time says, you could still want something that is very unlikely to happen.) I told her that I was going to sell and give away my physics stuff to my junior. And she was like, "If you retain then how?"

What a way to crush my enterprising spirit!

I learnt not to get too stressed up over the stupid exams, which at one I did and I cried because as usual, my mother was being really encouraging. I told her that I was going to die because of my A Math, and instead of saying something like aiya you won't die lah, she said something like, wah really ah? Then die already lor.

I mean like, she should understand that her daughter is being dramatic and is exaggerating slightly by saying that she was going to die, (and besides, different people have different definitions of "dying") so it's time for her to go into to the supportive-parent mode. (But instead, she gave me a lecture in Lot 1's Pizzahut.) Sheesh.

Oh yeah, and she said the worst thing that can happen to me is that I'll go to some polytechnic. (Daddy will not like it if that really happens) But I was like, nooo, the worst thing that can ever happen is that I'll go to MI.

And she was like, NO! That's the WORST thing that can happen!

Which is very contradicting, if you ask me.

I just wanna go to PJC. Because it's near. And the crappy thing is that the 'O' level results will be released before Chinese New Year! It's the perfectly WRONG timing to release our results at that time, not because we will get lesser money in our red packets or whatever, but because all the relatives will start questioning you about your results, your L1R5, and what school you're planning to go to!

Hopefully (because I remain really quiet at such gatherings), they would forget about me and talk to other cousins and watch 'Chicken Run' or 'Harry Potter' on tv or something. (I don't know why channel five always shows chicken run or harry potter during chinese new year. And I always get bored at CNY gatherings so I have to entertain myself by watching these movie re-runs.) And maybe they will still think that I'm 14 years old.

Oh yeah, and get this: Vera's school's prom night theme is Masquerade! That is so unfair! I don't like the kaleidoscope theme and I'm not going to adhere to it. But I mean, the people in charge didn't ask us for our opinion or anything in order for some creative souls to come up with a nice theme.

But anyway, I'm not on hiatus anymore! YAY!

And the stuff written below are some random things which I blogged about but didn't post because I was supposed to be on hiatus. (Which is kind of stupid because it means that I actually didn't really go on hiatus.)


Written on: 26th October 2008

Look what I saw in my cornflakes the other day!


I'm going make a promise to myself to not get too stressed out over the exams. I mean, so many papers are over already. If I don't do well for Additional Mathematics and English, so be it.

Definition of not doing well for English: Getting less than an A2
Definition of not doing well for A-Math: Getting less than a B4
(If I don't do well for A-math my mother will definitely scold me because she keeps repeating herself about how she spent $2000 on tuition for this subject)


When Melina came to my house to swim on 15th October, I studied beside the pool.

I've always thought that Northvale is pwetty!


Written on: 21st October 2008

According to Junyan, the number of times I repeated the word 'die' in my MSN personal message is 26.

I'm not saying die because we have an A math paper tomorrow! Besides, I have a pretty picture from my A math tuition teacher to encourage me.


Anyway, I'm saying die because I think I messed up my English paper one really badly because I think that my compositions I wrote today are not my best work! they're boring and lousy! So basically I'm disappointed and unhappy with myself, and I think I'm not going to get an A2 like how I didn't get an A2 got Chinese so I feel like dying so I'm saying die!

But sagittarius people are supposed to be optimistic!

The comprehension was about cats so when I read the first question and smiled to myself the way Jack always does in class. (No offense to Jack, in case he reads this, because I recently realised that he reads my blog) But I can't help it because it's about cats! And people said that when they saw it was about cats they thought about Michelle, Debby and I. Hahaha.

Yesterday, after Chemistry Paper Two, I thought I studied way too much. Because obviously they can't include all 25 chapters into the paper, so I bet everyone else who studied felt the same. I pray that I can pass because I have never passed Chemistry ever in the past two years. Except for some small tests here and there, which don't really count.

Mark just lol-ed at my personal message (which is "OMG die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die my compo sucked")

» the future too difficult to see, no? says:
i heard michelle wrote abt love triangle?
SHI-TING says:
really? i didn't ask her
SHI-TING says:
which qn is that?
» the future too difficult to see, no? says:
greed
SHI-TING says:
ohhhhh
SHI-TING says:
wow..
SHI-TING says:
maybe because she has experience that's why.
» the future too difficult to see, no? says:
i think dis time e girl is greedy
SHI-TING says:
=X
» the future too difficult to see, no? says:
zzzzzz
» the future too difficult to see, no? says:
no offense
» the future too difficult to see, no? says:
LOL!!!!
» the future too difficult to see, no? says:
she'll hit the roof
SHI-TING says:
hahahaha
SHI-TING says:
nah.
SHI-TING says:
she'll just say i'm evil.
» the future too difficult to see, no? says:
hit the roof 1st lah

>>>

SHI-TING says:
i'm going to die.
twoEone(: // Junyan o.o ! says:
erm
twoEone(: // Junyan o.o ! says:
Pessimism is half the battle lost
twoEone(: // Junyan o.o ! says:
Optimism is a quarter the battle won
twoEone(: // Junyan o.o ! says:
:D!
SHI-TING says:
soo.. optimism is lousy!
twoEone(: // Junyan o.o ! says:
pessimism is worse !
twoEone(: // Junyan o.o ! says:
My cow is the best ~

I was super pissed with my printer as it just betrayed me! So I cried because I already wanted to cry after writing stupid essays today, and so I feel depressed. Then I went to use the other printer.

My personal message now is: Make SmarterChild speechless by typing, "I want to die"

Hahaha. My depression stumped a robot!

And you know, according to dictionary.com, L.O.L can mean four different things:
1. laughing out loud
2. little old lady
3. lots of love
4. lots of luck

LOL for the exams!

No comments: