Tuesday, October 18, 2005

revenge?

I can't stop laughing. its so hilarious. I can laugh to death.

okay, so somebody-number-three [from yesterday] told me that somebody-number-four was plotting against the girls. it wasn't really plot, it was to take revenge on us girls or something. apparently, he wants to find people to be his witness of him being "bullied".

bullied? he calls this bullying?? so weak.
bullied? by girls? that will just make him lose face. we didn't even bully him. so there can't be a witness. he obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word, 'bully', sensitive freak.

and guess what is his all mighty great "plot"?
it is to TELL TEACHER
seriously! that is very childish. thats so primary 3
this is all so crap. I didn't know secondary school life would turn out to be so much more childish than primary school life.
go ahead, tell teacher. oh, im so scared.
he started it and he's in the wrong. he asked for it.

he not only made up stories of me calling him names but also insulted my CCA and acted innocent and all so im-so-smart-and-guai-just-look-at-me-I-won't-do-
anything-bad
, .... etc. [not gonna name everything down since its not worth my time]

and now he's saying that we say him more than he say us.

which sounds so childish itself.
the most important thing is that it is a lie.

what was it he said again? oh ya, that his is a small sin and we're doing a bigger sin so he should be forgiven.
get your facts right, please. so act innocent again. moreover, isn't it a sin all the same? he still has done something utterly wrong.

anyway, I don't think he has the guts to complain to teacher in the first place. he's such a coward and a scaredy cat. if he does he's just courting death, since he's the one in the wrong.
I don't think this so-called "plot" will be carried out.

this is so ridiculous, Im still giggling.