Friday, October 28, 2005

last day..

today is the last day of school! YIPEEE

I'm so lucky I remembered last minute to bring my tie. when I took it out of my nike bag it was a bit dusty. LoL.

I am utterly disppointed in my final results. just look at it:

english - 74
chinese - 64
mathematics - 66
science - 58
geography - 62
history - 69
literature - 60
DNT - 72
home economics - 56
art - 64
CME - A
music -B

its so wrong. its only 1 more mark to A1 for english. my results suck. but I cant expect much since I didn't study. and I only care for my english grade. LoL.

take a look at the comments:
Thia Shi Ting is a soft spoken student [YEAH RIGHT] who is committed to the achievement of targets. [targets? WHAT TARGETS????] She continuously strives to optimise her potential who is able to work in harmony with others. [THIS SENTENCE DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL] Shi Ting participates enthusiastically in her CCA and has done well in it. [..whatever lah]

just LOOK at the stupid sentence: She continuously strives to optimise her potential who is able to work in harmony with others.

There is something terribly wrong with it. I think Miss Lim/Mr Nagulan must mean: She continuously strives to maximize her potential and is able to work in harmony with others.

AHHH!!! I feel like BURNING my report book. seriously.

and we received the booklist for next year. I looked under the subject literature. we are supposed to buy a book called flour babies.

flour babies

flour babies


FLOUR BABIES?!?!?!?

okay. I admit I'm retarded. I looked at the title flour babies and thought it was familiar. then it took a few more seconds for this to process through my mind and realised that I have the book.

and IT SUCKS.

I read the first few pages of the book and didn't want to continue reading it anymore. it is BORING.

I wonder how am I gonna survive literature next year.