okay.. today was.. sucky. totally.
first of all, I lost to somebody-number-one who got first in english by 0.7 marks.
only 0.7 marks!!!!!
then, during PE, we got our literature marks. the sickening teacher chose a very bad time when we were all hot and sweaty and stuff. guess what? I FAILED!
when I initially saw the paper I actually didn't believe I failed. (considering never failing anything except two science tests this year that's why I was really happy when I did not fail science) but I did. must face reality. and so I-
cried.
this is the first time I cried in school. this year. in a very long time.
the last time I cried (in school) was in primary 4 when a guy disturbed me too much and I chased him around the classroom.
before crying, that is.
then my form teacher got him to apologize.
I tried to hold back - done that before - but I couldn't this time.
especially when its SA2!!
my mother's being nice and all. she didn't really scold me. (which makes me feel worse) she just said that I have myself to blame for not studying. whatever. I always don't study. she should know better. and she just wants me to pass.
which if you ask me, I don't like that. it just shows her low expectations of me which may be indirectly insulting.
and so that brings me to this question: why is it that last semester and this semester I didn't study but got a difference of 5 grades for literature? (B3-E8) everything was the same. everything, except..
the lit teacher
so the supposed moral of the story would be that you should not just rely on the teacher, paying attention, and having consistent work, but also STUDY.
which I cannot achieve because of my inability to study.
bah.
and even after crying I still have to go and play that stupid game using the ball to knock the pins down.
another thing that pissed me off today was that somebody-number-one mentioned above scolded somebody-number-two for calling the Loser a loser.
wait wait wait wait wait. that sentence does not make sense. just reading it/ saying it/ processing it in my mind makes it sound wrong.
a loser is a loser. scolding someone just because that person called a loser a loser is just plain stupidity. especially that loser. I mean, that loser IS a loser, which is a fact, so they should just face it.
this makes them both bigger dorks.
girls should refrain from interacting with them.
yay. i have let off some steam.
omigosh
waitwaitwaitwaitwait!! somebody-number-three just told me that somebody is plotting against the girls!!!
which is good timing. as I am blogging. this can help spread the word.
sigh~ can our class ever be united?