Saturday, October 22, 2005

[22`1o`o5]

today I did the HOM - IPW project with nureen, chrystabel and vanessa.
don't know why people always coming to my house to do projects..
we did the poster and the script of the oral presentation. this project is so BORING. we are planning not to be chosen anyway, not like anyone would wanna choose it.

my arms, shoulders and legs are aching from yesterday's sjab training. especially the legs.

there's really nothing to do these days. apart from using the computer.

mother will be starting on her nursing refresher course the coming monday. I guess I'll have more work to do and also at the same time have more freedom. the only thing is that I won't get to taste her delicious cooking.

and omigosh, somebody-number-five asked me if I liked somebody-number-three
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, who goes around asking that sort of question.
so when he asked that I was totally shocked. I simply stared at the computer screen like I cannot believe my eyes.
I so intended to type " siao " cause that was my immediate reaction.
but my sister just happened to be walking by and saw what was on the screen so she came over to help me type something.
before I could stop her, she already typed,
" no la "
which is such a relief, because I thought that she was gonna type something humiliating, since she's always making fun of me.

he is so nosy lah. whether I like anyone is none of his business. now when I think of it, I should've typed MYOB or something.

oh. now my dad's back. you can always tell since he makes a hell lot of noise at the door.
then now he's telling me to install some adobe thing. I've just opened it. Its another fake CD as usual. he's not working in Thailand anymore, by the way. he has found a job.

this is where I stop typing