Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Maybes

Maybe I should change my name.
Maybe I should learn how to put on make up.
Maybe I should update.
But maybe no one cares about this blog.

Oh wait, I just checked the stats! I've got a lot of views even though I haven't been updating. Haha so weird. Please leave a comment to let me know that you exist as people, not as numbers!

Stuff that has happened ever since my last update:
  1. I actually packed my table like a month ago, and it was all neat and tidy! I wiped away all the dust too! But now it's back to it's normal state because I had to dig out my old stuff for reference in order to give tuition. 
  2. Went shopping with Michelle! Mao.

  3. Had dinner with Justin and watched Beastly. It was a sucky and boring movie.
  4. Watched Paul the next day.
  5. Went to Xueying's house with Lynn and Elena!

  6. Shopping with Vera! We also watched Water For Elephants at Plaza Sing! The movie was okay but the book was so much nicer. I was addicted to the book and finished it within a day.
  7. Went for the FASS open house before watching Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
  8. Went to Malaysia with the St. John people! Shiya, Ama, Ati and her bf. We walked around, had fun at the arcade and had a super belated birthday celebration for Shiya.

  9. Experienced stomach flu for the first time. Vomited 5 times and after that I just kept having diarrhea. I never want to have stomach flu ever again.
  10. College day! Watched Kungfu Panda 2 after that. It was pretty awesome to get the Top Arts Student award :)

  11. My new laptop and blogshop items arrived on the same day. Yay!
  12. Finished reading the OHSHC manga! I know I'm kinda outdated since I should've done this a long time ago but I just never had the time.
  13. Met up with Xueying and we walked around JP!
  14. Went shopping in town with KK. Watched X-Men: First Class.
  15. Had prata for supper with Jack and Michelle after tutoring 3 kids on Sunday. I was so tired by then but we really had fun catching up and it was like we were talking non-stop!
  16. I still have Justin's Esprit card! And since he wanted to get clothes from there he asked me to accompany him to Vivocity.
  17. Could finally meet Melina for dinner! We ate at Westmall on a Thursday after her work and after my 2 tuition lessons.
  18. Shopped with Nureen in town! Ran into Chrystabel and her siblings at Far East Plaza.
  19. Watched Green Lantern at the Grand Cathay with Justin, Xueying, Yingwei, Lynn, Elena, Daniel and Kangkang! Daniel left right after the movie and the rest of us went to Astons for lunch before going shopping at Orchard Ion. Visited the new Forever 21 and told Nureen to come by as well since she was talking about it the day before.

  20. Lunched with KK at Lot 1's Bistro Delifrance. Oh, yay! The list hits number 20 again.

Sometimes when I zone out I feel like I'm not myself anymore. I'm not even a person. I'm just floating around and watching the world go by. I forget who I am and what I was supposed to be doing. I forget myself. Then when I snap out of it I have to remind myself of my own identity and that I still have a life to lead. I don't know if anyone else has ever felt this way. Maybe I'm just being weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry... u are not getting fatter... u are normal