Celebrated Elena's birthday with the clique on the day itself! (24/6, Friday)
Xueying, Yingwei and I met up early in the morning. Lynn was busy and couldn't come with us. We were supposed to meet at 8.30 but I was super late since I only woke up by then. Oops. They waited for me at CCK before going to Elena's house. At the void deck, Xy compiled the birthday wishes we had written to Lena and pasted them together. Lena's grandmother answered the door and let us in. We went up the stairs to her room and she was so surprised to see us!
Since she just woke up, we waited for her in the living room. She came downstairs to open her presents! (Xy got her a poster of New York, Yw got her stationary, Gay Justin and I got her a jewelry box. Threw in some colourful paper stars and straw hearts) Justin joined us while we were watching TV. Lena insisted that we have lunch at her house. Her grandmother cooked some food for us and was delicious, especially the rendang. We decided to go to Bugis after that so we went to Lena's room to get ready. Watched YouTube videos of Kevjumba, tried on Lena's heels, and watched the girls put on make-up.
Xy went off for her piano lesson (she later messaged us to say that it was cancelled) while the rest of us waited for the bus for quite some time and went to eat at Lenas. (The restaurant, not her house) We had cheese fondue, potato wedges, garlic bread, fried banana with chocolate/vanilla, vegetable soup and a huge mug of mint tea (which I avoided). After that, we went to the rooftop of Illuma and took pictures! I was laughing so hard when Lena started taking "sexy" photos of Justin with her DSLR.
We went our separate ways after that. Justin and Lena had planned to go clubbing later that night. Yingwei and I took the MRT back together. Complained to her about how I had to tolerate someone who was trying to annoy me the entire day (It was like deja vu. Something like that happened two years ago as well, when we were out celebrating Lena's birthday). Went to have dinner at Vivocity's Carl's Jr. before going home.
Watched The Hangover Part II and omg, I think the movie was too gross for someone like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment