Sunday, May 08, 2011

HOW?

I just found out online that I got accepted into FASS!

Which means that I got rejected by law!

Which means that I got rejected by things that required interviews!

Which means that I really suck at interviews!

It isn't really surprising because I prefer writing down my thoughts instead of verbalising them, and I can only speak well when I'm talking to people whom I'm comfortable with.

I'm kinda happy that I got accepted to FASS and not law! It's dumb but I placed law as my first choice because of my parents. And also because I can. Just to try. Which is also probably why I didn't feel very stressed at the interview. (I only panicked when I missed the bus stop and was trying to find my way there. Plus it was super hot. And I thought I was gonna be late since my interview was supposed to be at 12.) I guess I didn't really want it that badly so I just went there and said some silly things which made the professors laugh. Twice.

Anyway, now I have to make a choice. Communication Studies at NTU or FASS at NUS? I can't decide.

Oh yeah I don't know what's with all the hype over the General Elections but it's finally over! They announced the results already. My dad switched on the TV and my mum and sis woke up to listen to the news as well. It was so boring because as usual, the PAP wins almost everything. WP won 6 seats. So really, I don't get why everyone seemed so agitated this year. (Maybe only people in Aljunied GRC should be lah. It was the main focus of the GE and I think it's the first time an opposition has won a GRC.)

No comments: