Just came back from Sentosa but I'm still not tanned! D:
Anyway, it's time for a long list of updates! Yay!!
18/8/09: It was Justin's idea to come over to my house to play Wii, but nobody else wanted to come. Hahaha. It was funny how he was pleading with the others to join him. We were walking out of school and still nobody else wanted to join us. Then we saw Daniel cycling out of school and so Justin got him to join us. Haha.
At Lot 1, Lynn, Yingwei and I wanted to eat at MOF so we had ice cream there. They went to buy bubble tea after that and Yingwei and Lynn decided to come over too! Yay. Had lots of fun.
20/8/09: Melanie's birthday!
I bought a cake the day before so I went to school earlier than usual to ask the Good News Cafe uncle to help me keep the cake in case Mel sees it! But it was so retarded of me to forget to bring the lighter. Hahaha. Thankfully, Justin managed to get one! Yay. And the card was placed in Miuyen's locker.
But it was kinda hard to get people to write post-it notes since Mel was around, and the lesson before lunch was mother tongue so everyone was separated. Lynn was with Mel at the Cafe and I couldn't get the cake! Miu and I went there as if we had to talk to Xueying, but it was already so obvious when I got the cake box from the cafe.
Back at the canteen, I was wondering where everyone went to when a whole group of people from my class came over and crowded around the table. They started to write messages for Mel too. It was such an impromptu thing! Mel was brought over and the class sang her a birthday song really loudly. Hahah. And the cake was yummy.
I was glad that GP consultation was suddenly cancelled and I could go and watch 'Where Got Ghost' with Shiya and Ama after school! But my handphone ran out of battery and was dying, together with the fact that there's always no reception in certain parts of the school, so I couldn't contact them. After school, Mel and I went to Lot 1 and I thought Shiya and Ama were already that. Then I realised that I should use her phone with my SIM card so I called them we were at the rooftop garden and it turned out that they were still in school waiting for me! Hahaha. So I bought tickets first and Mel waited with me for them to come. Yay thanks Melly!
Shiya, Ama and I went into the cinema just in time, when some commercial just ended and the movie was about to start. The movie wasn't really scary, except that there were sudden images which are made to pop out and surprise you. But those images weren't scary and were actually kind of funny! So I wasn't really spooked even though it was the first day of the seventh month, as it was more of a stupid comedy. It wasn't really worth watching either.
21/8/09: Justin, Xueying and Elena came over to play Wii! When they left for drama, I went for CIP. Happened to meet Shun Yu at the CCK MRT platform and we went to photocopy worksheets at Buona Vista exchange. Yay, it's like much cheaper than photocopying at Lot 1!
25/8/09: The new chinese teacher showed us some touching videos which made us cry!
Stayed back to discuss a little bit about PW before going to Westmall to meet Michelle. Xueying, Justin and Daniel came long too. Haha. We ate dinner and hung out at Lot 1 till 7pm plus.
26/8/09: It was Debby's birthday! I had to get a box to put the bikini in so I went to IMM with Yingwei and Lynn! We went to Daiso to buy stuff and got fascinated with random objects there. Haha. Later in the evening, Michelle and I wanted to surprise Debby so after her CCA, Michelle and I met outside Debby's condo. We gave the security guards the wrong unit number and we also ended up going to the wrong block! Hahaha it was so funny. We were like exploring her condo or something.
And we had to wait outside for people to walk in or out of the block in order to follow them through the gates and get inside. Hahah. Oh, but we found the correct block and looked at the footwear to confirm it! I was asking Michelle if Debby was home in the first place but Michelle didn't want to spoil the surprise so we didn't ask Debby! And in the end Debby really wasn't at home so we passed the present to her mother. But it's okay because her mother was really nice and at least now we will remember where she stays.
28/8/09: Had GP consultation with Ms Chua, like finally. Mel, Lynn and I will be doing this together on a weekly basis, I guess. We accompanied Lynn down to the concourse after that to have her photo taken and superimposed onto the class photos. Yay, hopefully it doesn't look weird but that doesn't matter because at least she'll be in the picture! Went for CIP tuition after that which was more tiring than usual because I was the only one there (the rest had choir).
Time to SLEEP. I'm damn tired and I have to remind myself that there are two essays due on Monday! Can't afford to slack off tomorrow.
I totally want to go to the beach with my PJC friends someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment