Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I DO NOT HAVE HINI!

Yay I get to miss school again!

Even though NDP celebrations are always boring, I was kinda upset last Friday that I didn't get to go to school. I spent the whole day sleeping and on Saturday I went to see an Ah Beng doctor who took my temperature (39 degrees) and told me to stick out my tongue and say ahhh. Then he gave me an MC for today. Yay!

It sucks to be sick and cough and have people stay away from you thinking that you have H1N1. It also sucks to have a blocked nose and be unable to breathe when you eat. And most importantly, it sucks to be sick during a long weekend when you can't go out and have fun. Oh, and when you are supposed to use the time to study for an upcoming econs test, you end up sleeping because of the drowsy medicine.

Not like I would have studied, but still.

Last Thursday after school, I went back to BBSS with Ama, Ati and Shiya. We met Yunqian, Jingyi and Shuangyu at the back gate and we went in to look at the parade for the opening ceremony. The seven of us had dinner at McDonald's which was surprisingly not awkward but kind of nice.

Oh yeah it was National Day on Sunday, but I didn't feel very patriotic because I was just lying down on the sofa staring at the TV, watching the NDP parade.

After that we got to laugh at the people who sounded terrible at the Singapore Idol auditions.

Oh and I agree with Michelle's post!

It reminded me of someone who asked me whether I regretted the past 3 relationships I had.

Immediately, I gave that person a funny look and said no.
Because why should I?

Initially I did have regrets. But as time passes, I found that there was nothing to regret. I followed my heart and did what I felt like doing. It's better than not giving love a chance at all.

只要清楚曾爱得那么深刻
不准问值不值得
(锦绣二重唱-我的快乐,命中注定我爱你Soundtrack)

I am no longer upset over that someone anymore as well.
I won't forget, I won't regret. I'll remember and learn. I won't let it happen again.

时间把习惯换了伤口愈合
也撤销我再想你的资格
(半情歌-元若蓝,命中注定我爱你Soundtrack)

I am so over that someone.

Oh yeah, I was so happy that 命中注定我爱你 was airing on Channel U until I watched this episode where they dubbed the hokkien parts! With chinese! I mean, come on. Hokkien and chinese sounds so similiar. What's the point. Dubbing it just makes it sound so fake. And it's so obvious that it was added in because the background noise would disappear.

Please don't watch 命中注定我爱你 on Channel U. Just watch it online.

现在我迈开大步走
一直向前走不许再回头
(I'm Ok-元若蓝,命中注定我爱你Soundtrack)

I should move forward and focus on my studies. Hopefully when I get to a uni, I'll be as happy as my sister is. She was so excited to go to school last night.

No comments: