I'm so kiasu can! Hahaha. I used all my 12 choices but I think I can get my first choice, which is PJC, arts stream. My second choice is Ngee Ann Poly's Mass Communication. The rest aren't important to me and I'm lazy to list them all out. Besides, I'm pretty sure that I'll get my first choice.
And yay, I did better than expected! According to the piece of paper which you have to tear open, my L1R5 = 11 and my L1R4 = 08!
I was so nervous in the morning and I met Shiya at Lot 1 to have lunch together before going to take bus 941 to the new school at the old campus and we were so scared! We met Michelle, Debby and Xueli at the bus interchange.
Went to the general office to collect two cheques! Clive was there and he was like, woah you have two ah! The lady there doing these administrative stuff was also like, oh you have both? Haha yay! I get $150 x 2 = $300!
So we explored the new school which is pretty!
I still miss the old spiral staircase, though. As well as the purple plate stall! Initially I wanted to go back to eat the food from that stall but I read Melina's blog which said that there was no more purple plate stall at BBSS! Boo.
With Shiya and Xueli at the flag raising ceremony area!And before going into the hall I was like, Noooooo! 我不要面对现实!But I went into the hall anyway and there was this dude trying to promote the alumni and he was quite boring.
I sat in between Melina and Michelle! Chrystabel gave me a bell attached to a riboon which is pretty! Yay, Bel gave me a bell! It has a ring to it. I like! Then Mrs. Kee comes on stage smiling and presents some statistics to us.
They announced the people who scored 6, 7 and 8 distinctions! Like woah.
Oh and I kept telling people that I was scared and my hands were freakin' cold because that's what happens when I'm scared, and Jiaying's hands were really cold too. Mdm Yeo started giving out the results slip and stuff by register number, so I had to wait.
After I signed beside my name, Mr. Latif handed me the JAE booklet and my results slip. I think he was smiling, but I didn't dare look at my results slip so I didn't notice. Anyway, I'm happy with my results! :D
Before getting my results I kept telling people like, hmm, what if I choose not to look at my results and cover it up so when people ask me, I'd go hysterical and say, "I DON'T KNOW!!!!! I DON'T KNOW!!!!" and when mother calls and ask, "Eh ah girl ah, you get how much?" I'd say "I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW!!!", and hang up. Hahaha.
But of course I didn't do that and I looked, AND YAYYYYY! I GOT A1 FOR LITERATURE AND COMBINED HUMANITIES! I have always been getting A2 for literature and I didn't expect much because the paper was hard so I was surprised with an A1! And if I didn't get an A1 for combined humanities I'd cry!
Thankfully, I didn't fail physics or chemistry! Hahaha. I'm glad enough that I didn't fail because I've been failing both physics and chemistry for the whole of secondary three and four.
Anyway, I called my mother to tell her about my results and she was so happy that she started crying! So I was like, "Eh wah lau, why you cry! I didn't cry lah!" and hearing her cry made me cry a little as well, even though I was super happy.
Then I called my sister, who said that she's proud of me!
Took bus 188 home with Shiya and Xueli. Junyan said he waved to me from 176 but I didn't see him. Discussed my 12 choices with jie over the phone. Bought dinner. Collected the book I reserved from CCKPL.
Nothing can ruin my day! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment