Sunday, January 11, 2009

I was living in a quieter world

On Tuesday, I met up with Vera! She's my best friend for six years already! :D

Went to the Central and ate at Yoshinoya, where I opened my belated birthday present which was a pink musical jewelry box! It's pretty! Vera had placed sweets, a purple note, and an S-shaped keychain inside, too. Thanks girl! Wanted to take a photo of it at night but it was attacked by ants so I went into defensive mode but placing all the sweets into the fridge.

And I bought a pair of flats at Central. Then we went to Plaza Sing and walked around. Went to The Face Shop and Vera used all of my ten nails to try the different kinds of nail polish there. Oh and since I didn't have a set, instead of just buying nail polish, I ended up buying a bottle of base coat, top coat, and nail polish remover as well.

Then Vera wanted to help me do my nails. And guess what? We ended up sitting at the MRT station while she painted my nails! Haha yay, we do crazy things together. At first we waited for the train to go and for the passangers to alight and walk away so that nobody would look at us and think that we are weird, but later we didn't care because everyone was going about their own business anyway.

I was telling Vera that I was going cycling the next day but I don't know how to cycle! She insisted that I know how to cycle because she taught me at the sec two chalet.



On Wednesday, I met Melina and we went to meet Chrystabel and Vanessa. Michelle was late! Went to White Sands to buy water. Chrystabel and I didn't have to buy anything as we brought our own water. Chrystabel had enlarged her water bottle! Hahaha. When she took out her new water bottle we started laughing because we were surprised that it was so big.

Group photo!

Went to play at the swings. Yay!

Anyway, we rented bicycles, $5 for 2 hours. Plus free water! I was scared because I still believed that I don't know how to ride a bike and even if I did, I would probably bang into a tree. But my friends encouraged me and I had the confidence to cycle! Hahah, then I realised that it wasn't that I didn't know how to cycle, but I just thought I couldn't.

I stopped because I saw this cat sitting on the bench and it jumped off to rub itself against me! Aww, it likes me! :D

The cat ignored the rest of them. Hahaha.

We pushed our bicycles along the boardwalks and through the mangrove forest. Vanessa started stomping her feet because of the mosquitoes! Climbed up the bird watching tower but we didn't see any birds and there were some foreign workers sleeping there.

Returned the bikes and went back to the playground! We jumped up and down the wobbly bridge and sat on the spinning disc thingy.

Reliving our childhood!

Walked back and listened to songs along the way. Had a late lunch before going to the E!Hub for bowling.

I like this pretty pathway to Orchid Bowl.

Yay, it was fun to hang out with them! Ate dinner with Melina before going home with an aching butt. More photos on facebook!



On Thursday, Melina came over to swim. I wore my new swimming costume and used my new purple goggles. I suck at swimming but whatever. I realised that I have the same thing with both swimming and cycling; I think I can't do it because I have no confidence so I go around telling everyone that I can't when I actually can.

At around 12, I realised that I was going to be late so I rushed back to bathe. Left the house with Melina while complaining that my left ear was still blocked. Went to meet Shiya, Atiqah and Amalina because we were going to the PJC open house together.

Along the way I managed to get my ear to be unblocked and I could hear everything ten times louder than before! Which was scary because when we stepped into PJC it was really noisy because there was a band performing. Then this dude whom we saw before at the PJC talk in our school came towards us to give us goodie bags and asked us to fill up the lucky draw thingy.

Went into the library and looked at the different subjects offered at PJC. We asked about GP and Economics. Looked at the subjects combinations and came out feeling stressed! Looked at the CCA booths there, too. Atiqah is interested in canoeing. Then we explored the school before going to Lot 1 for lunch.



On Friday, I met up with Kah Mun because there was supposedly a P6 gathering that day but everyone else was late so we went to Vivo and did some window shopping. And the gathering to go bowling together was kind of lame because there was only the two of us plus Hong Yong, Marcus, Ted and Ee Chong. Kah Mun and I could only play one game before going off.

Anyway, it was nice to meet Kah Mun after like, 4 years! If there's another gathering, I'm only going if Vera and Kah Mun are going as well.

No comments: